Rodney McKay/Carson Beckett Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney McKay/Carson Beckett Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

There have been whispered rumors about the site about a 'relationship' bewteen Rodney and Carson, so, I think it is time to just come out an say it:

McKay/Beckett OTP Forever

Old extras never die, they reappear in the next season.
    --Major J. Traylor--

Originally posted by Major J. Traylor
    There have been whispered rumors about the site about a 'relationship' bewteen Rodney and Carson, so, I think it is time to just come out an say it:
    McKay/Beckett OTP Forever
    OK not sure what OTP in this context means? Help someone. I always thought it meant 'one the phone' but somehow I don't think so here. So before I say anything else, I want clarification.

Comment

It means One True Pair

I'm more of a McBeck friendshipper but they do make a cute couple

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        It means One True Pair

I'm more of a McBeck friendshipper but they do make a cute couple
        Haha, thanks. They do look quite cute looking over Joe's shoulder in your sig EVEN if McKay is pink.

Well I did threaten to start a Shipper for them if no one else did, so I guess I am going to have to say I like the idea.

However they do strike me as friends so a friendshipper is where I am at too, mostly. Besides I already have a slasher going.

They don't have enough scenes together, they need more interaction more contact, then we might be able to get something really going, maybe Duet will be the spark we all need!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Haha, thanks. They do look quite cute looking over Joe's shoulder in your sig EVEN if McKay is pink.

Well I did threaten to start a Shipper for them if no one else did, so I guess I am going to have to say I like the idea.

However they do strike me as friends so a friendshipper is where I am at too, mostly. Besides I already have a slasher going.

They don't have enough scenes together, they need more interaction more contact, then we might be able to get something really going, maybe Duet will be the spark we all need!
          Duet will probably seperate them even more lol! But yeah, they do need more screentime together. They're very funny to watch!

btw, I'm going to work on a new sig (and McKay will deffinately not be pink someone else qill *insert evil laugh* )

sigpic

Comment

Duet will probably seperate them even more lol! But yeah, they do need more screentime together. They're very funny to watch!

btw, I'm going to work on a new sig (and McKay will deffinately not be pink someone else qill *insert evil laugh* )
            Oh no!

I have noticed a lot of stubble going around the thankfully Male, SGA team, they must be saving on the shaving cream in case they run out. Beckett could definately teach McKay something about that.

I think they need to have a real heart to heart ep, something where they have to share more than a power bar! I like the idea of DR and DR. Well I would.

Comment

They need to shave more! Facial hair is a big no-no!!

sigpic

Comment

They need to shave more! Facial hair is a big no-no!!
                Have to disagree with you there, McKay's Girl. Although a full beard would be a no-no, a nice layer of stuble is quite attractive in my mind.

Also, with the hair thing, they have to be realistic. The Atlantis team when they first left really couldn't take enough shaving cream to go around for all the men there. I think they should have added more stuble. However, now that they have a ZPM, they should be getting enough supplies from earth to have proper shaving materials for all the men.

I think Duet will definately be a very interesting episode for my McKay/Beckett slash. Hehe...

--Major J. Traylor--

Comment

I think Duet will definately be a very interesting episode for my McKay/Beckett slash. Hehe...
                  I'm not much of a stubble fan either

Anyway, I managed to screencap and animate the McKay/Beckett scene from Duet (the one in the Sci Fi special)
                  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...duetmcbeck.gif

I cant wait till Duet, Beckett's expression in that was priceless!

sigpic

Comment

Anyway, I managed to screencap and animate the McKay/Beckett scene from Duet (the one in the Sci Fi special)
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...duetmcbeck.gif

I cant wait till Duet, Beckett's expression in that was priceless!
                    Hehe, nice job, I'll have fun with that one.

And I have to agree, to see Beckett's face like that *sigh* positively wonderful and hilarious all at the same time!

--Major J. Traylor--

Comment

Count me in!! Being a slash ho, they are my OTP in SGA. They crack me up, yet the looks they give each other. I guess it's all in one's perception

And that GIF-awesome. Now I really am impatient for Duet.

I'm not much of a shipper but that segue with Weir and Beckett?? Interesting. Too bad it wasn't McKay and Beckett.

Comment

Originally posted by DrsChick
                        I'm not much of a shipper but that segue with Weir and Beckett?? Interesting. Too bad it wasn't McKay and Beckett.
                        Weir and Beckett would be any interesting pair, but I'm a McKay/Beckett girl all the way.

That scene would have been amusing with McKay and Beckett. *Ponders and lets her imagination get away from her* Very... Hehe...

--Major J. Traylor--

Comment

Oh I am going to have to play here. No one wants to talk Shepp/McKay, so McKay/Beckett it is.

Also, with the hair thing, they have to be realistic. The Atlantis team when they first left really couldn't take enough shaving cream to go around for all the men there. I think they should have added more stuble. However, now that they have a ZPM, they should be getting enough supplies from earth to have proper shaving materials for all the men.
                          Hang on, so do you like it or not? The stubble. You seemed to be talking yourself out of it. I like it, something to touch when they are thinking and doing other things.

Hope so. Do we need any more encouragement though?

As I said earlier we just need more scenes of them together. I think an off-world trip is called for but not like PW something more Rodney/Carson specific maybe a medical slash techno thing, something they can both be involved with and banter/argue over but finally coming to the same conclusion and being further brought together through mutal respect and understanding of each other.

Plus I think they are cute when they are trying to explain things, Rodney with his hands all over the place, and Carson getting that knowing grin. Anyway, do we think that they are equals or does one, perhaps Rodney, have more power?

Comment

Not a lot of discussion going on here. Maybe we should have included Sheppard I would find that very worthy of discussion myself.

Are people not so interested here at GW in engaging in a shipper maybe slash of the male/male kind? Hmm, they seem to get dropped pretty quickly.

Oh well, I might just use these threads for my own personal enjoyment of the relationships if no one else wants to join in. Of course if anyone else does want to join in,as I say, the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Not a lot of discussion going on here. Maybe we should have included Sheppard I would find that very worthy of discussion myself.

Are people not so interested here at GW in engaging in a shipper maybe slash of the male/male kind? Hmm, they seem to get dropped pretty quickly.

Oh well, I might just use these threads for my own personal enjoyment of the relationships if no one else wants to join in. Of course if anyone else does want to join in,as I say, the more the merrier.
                              While I read Mckay/Beckett fanfic I prefer the friendship angle. I've been considering making a Mckay-Beckett discussion thread similar to the Mckay-Sheppard discussion thread where the relationship is discussed as it is in cannon.

I do hope more people come around here for you to discuss these two guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X