• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demons (308)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308

SG-1 finds a medieval Christian society terrorized by Sokar and the Unas, and is accused of being possessed by demons.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:56 PM.

during this episode, when the Unas took SG-1 and Mary, did anyone see a cameraman standing behind Simon when he moved from 1 window to another?

i saw it being repeated on Sky 1 and i could have sword i saw a cameraman but couldn't be sure

sigpic

Comment

I never really noticed that. I have this episode on DVD so I might take a look later on this week

However, I have to say that I didn't really enjoy it that much. I think the story was very basic and didn't have very much meaning
      __

__

Comment

Although finding a cultur of medival Christians on another world opens up a whole bunch of questions. Who transplanted them? When did Sokar take control of them?
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I wonder what happened to the ring that O'Neill got from the village Canon? It's never mentioned after that is it?
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

They briefly brought up the question of how medival Christians got to another planet. I think Daniel and Sam deduced that they must have been brought to that planet through the Antarctic gate.

I guess they could have also gone through the third gate from Atlantis, if there is a third gate. I don't really know a whole lot about Atlantis. Trying to save it for the premier...

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer359
              They briefly brought up the question of how medival Christians got to another planet. I think Daniel and Sam deduced that they must have been brought to that planet through the Antarctic gate.
              But wasn't the Antarctic gate the first one? I'm sure the gate in Egypt was placed there by the Goa'uld after the Antarctic gate became trapped in the ice. Or is it the other way round? Okay, now I'm confused.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                But wasn't the Antarctic gate the first one? I'm sure the gate in Egypt was placed there by the Goa'uld after the Antarctic gate became trapped in the ice. Or is it the other way round? Okay, now I'm confused.

The antartic gate was the one the anciets used and got buried by Ice.

The goa'uld mainly used the Giza Gate.

However that was buried before the medieval time so its Possible that Sokar used the transport christian other worlds or he mar have used a ship.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

A ship would make sense. After all, unless 1 gate became temporarily useable, both gates would have been inactive for hundreds of years before the Christians appeared on Earth.

Unless the religion developed independently of earth, which is unlikely.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jackson and Carter did speculate about it, but they never found any proof of how the people got there.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                      Jackson and Carter did speculate about it, but they never found any proof of how the people got there.
                      Probably because the PTB realised that they had boobed, and couldn't come up with the answer!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the gate would be covered by ice.

Comment

Those crazy christians and there demons.

Comment

I didn't think Teal'c was going to die... but I was surprised how he survived

Comment

My least favourite episode.Ever.Despite trying to rewatch several times.
                              Personally,I really didn't feel much for any of the villagers,or their fanatical priest.
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                              X