This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uk premiers

when does the new seasons start in the uk i cant wait for the 3rd pard of atlantis or the new stargate season woot
    "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

gallywag I think u better take a seat coz the news I'm about to give u aint good, Skyone won't be airing either new season until October, that's rite u have another 3 months of waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
      gallywag I think u better take a seat coz the news I'm about to give u aint good, Skyone won't be airing either new season until October, that's rite u have another 3 months of waiting.

nooooooo im not happy
      "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

Comment

But atleast you wont have to have a 3 month intermission. We in the US have to wait 3 months in the middle of the season for a midseason break, meanwhile you UK guys get it straight through 1-20 all in 1 shot, luckily there are other options.

Comment

oh so it is definatly then because thought that it was a chance of september but it aint that long really guys - we get to watch all straight but the americans have big gap in there schedule.
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Working...
          X