Top 3 farscape Episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 3 farscape Episodes

what 3 episodes of farscape preferably funny ones - i have all the seasons.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Most spectacular: The one where Crais and Talyn take out the command carrier. WOW.

Funniest / Farscapey-weirdest: The bodyswap one. It just pips Scratch 'n' Sniff.

Best 'deep' ep: The one where John finally goes neural clone and kills Aeryn. NOOOOO!

Madeleine

Comment

Funniest - Out of Their Minds
      Weirdest - Unrealized Realities / Prayer
      Most spectacular - Into The Lion's Den pt. 2 (poor Crais and Talyn, I really missed them in s 4)

Comment

Oh, hard choice, I'd have to go with,

Crackers Don't Matter- a totaly insane episode, plus the first appearence of Harvy

John Quixote- another nutter of an episode I think I just love Chiana's hat.

Die Me, Dichotomy- Best of the season enders IMHO

honorable mention goes to Won't Get Fooled Again, Liars Guns and Money Trilogy, A Clockwork Nebari (I wish there'd been more or the Nebari), Nerve, Hidden Memory and pritty much the rest of the series and the miniseries

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Best episode ever (serious, dramatic, not funny) is "The Way We Weren't." Aeryn and Pilot's backstories are gut-wrenching.

Darren

Comment

I don't remember many of the episode names but the one that really comes to mind is "Out of their Minds".
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

The Way We Weren't and Out of their Minds for sure.

I have to add Icarus Abides as well because the scene where John dies and Aeryn's reaction...sniffle.
              Last edited by Shipperahoy; 15 July 2005, 11:47 AM.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

The ones that got me hooked:

DNA Mad Scientist - a great morality in science treatment.
                Nerve & The Hidden Memory - the demonstration of loyalty by John in what he was willing to risk, the introduction of Scorpius, and generally just the most exciting two episodes in the entire show.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  The Way We Weren't and Out of their Minds for sure.

I have to add Icarus Abides as well because the scene where John dies and Aeryn's reaction...sniffle.
                  Or "Fractures" and her reaction the remaining John...

How could I forget about "The Way We Weren't" , especially that I enjoy listening to Claudia and Ben's commentary for this episode (Starburst Edition rocks!)
                  It's definitely too hot...

Comment

My favourite episode is probably Crichton Kicks

Out...

Comment

Hmmm...only three? Don't know if I can do it.

I loved both "Crackers Don't Matter" and "Out of Their Minds" for comedy.

The one that made me realize this was a show to keep watching as I was watching Season 1 was "DNA Mad Scientist", and I was only further intrigued and interested by "A Human Reaction".

I also loved the "Liars, Guns, and Money" trilogy and the "Nerve"/"Hidden Memory" two-parter for the suspense, wonderful writing, and great character moments.

Good grief, I'm at nine already and I can still think of lots more. I give up.

Comment

Hmmmmm let me see...

My favourite episodes are Into the Lions Den parts 1 and 2 (Part 2: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing is the best episode of the entire series. Period. What a way for Crais and Talyn to go.)

Die Me Dichotomy (Big, emotional stuff with a great cliffhanger. Scorpius is the Best Villian Ever!)

The Way We Weren't (I thought Pilot was a really interesting character and it was great to see how he arrived on Moya.)
                        'Ask an impertinent question and you are on your way to a pertinent answer.'

Jacob Bronowski

Comment

Revenging Angel, this sow cracked me up.

Out of their Minds, seems like most of us agree that it´s one of the funniest.

Can I pick "Look at the princess" three episode arc as pick #3? Those episodes need to be taken in as one.

Comment

Revenging Angel, definitely, the best episode for humour
                            "Look at the Princess Parts I, II, and III."
                            Icarus Abides
                            Into the Lion's Den Part I and II
                            Out of Their Minds for sheer insanity in an episode
                            The one that made me stand up and take notice, "Nerve"

Comment

Can't do only 3

Crackers Don't Matter/ Out of their Minds - Best Comedy
                              Infinite Possibilities Daedulus Demands/Icarus Abides & The Choices - Most Heartwrenching
                              Die Me Dichotomy/Season of Death - Best Cliffhanger and Resolution

Comment

Working...
                              X