This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wordfinder in "Colonel Jonathan "Jack" O'Neill"

I thought I may as well have a few of these simple puzzle games running at once, like the 'Lets "alphabet" ' game.

It's a simple puzzle game. Find 5 letter word/s or more that relate to Stargate using the letters of the wordfinder word above once. Tag your word/s so people know who has the longest word/s.

Colonel Jonathan "Jack" O'Neill (wordfinder)

Tollana (Aphrodite)
    Last edited by Aphrodite; 19 June 2004, 08:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

I'm stealing back "The"!

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite
      I thought I may as well have a few of these simple puzzle games running at once, like the 'Lets "alphabet" ' game.

It's a simple puzzle game. Find 5 letter word/s or more that relate to Stargate using the letters of the wordfinder word above once. Tag your word/s so people know who has the longest word/s.

Colonel Jonathan "Jack" O'Neill (wordfinder)

Tollana (Aphrodite)
      Teal'c

Shelly
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

It's John O'Neill, not Jonathan *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          It's John O'Neill, not Jonathan *runs*
          You can't go by a prop. We have yet to hear a definative on what his first name in the show is. Even in the commentary they were talking about how the prop did not match the established name.

Shelly
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Well, since Aphrodite went with "Tollana" I have no choice but to say "Tollan."
            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
              You can't go by a prop. We have yet to hear a definative on what his first name in the show is. Even in the commentary they were talking about how the prop did not match the established name.

Shelly
              So we can't go by a prop, but we can go by the credits of the movie? Because, then O'Neill is wrong too

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                So we can't go by a prop, but we can go by the credits of the movie? Because, then O'Neill is wrong too
                He said two 'L's in the show, so we're going by that.

Comment

VirtualCLD is of course referring to "Secrets," in season two.
                  Rocky

Comment

Working...
                  X