Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who played "old weir" in STA episode "before i sleep"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who played "old weir" in STA episode "before i sleep"?

like the title says - i need to settle a bet. can ANYONE tell me who played the 10,000 year old weir in that episode? (ie: the name of the actor)

thanks.

Originally posted by nantes
    like the title says - i need to settle a bet. can ANYONE tell me who played the 10,000 year old weir in that episode? (ie: the name of the actor)

thanks.
    Torri did.

Comment

can you prove this? sorry to be pedantic - but i need to provide proof to win this bet. (i thought torri also did)

Comment

Torri played "Old Weir". . I read an in interview awhile back where she talked about how it took forever to get the make-up done for those scenes. It might have been an older Gateworld article. She did a terrific job playing both parts!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Torri played "Old Weir". . I read an in interview awhile back where she talked about how it took forever to get the make-up done for those scenes. It might have been an older Gateworld article. She did a terrific job playing both parts!
          There is a paragraph in the GateWorld Before I Sleep Review about Terri doing both parts.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            There is a paragraph in the GateWorld Before I Sleep Review about Terri doing both parts.
            Was just going to post that. You beat me to it.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

people - thats brilliant!!!

thank you thank you!

I have just won a slab of beer off my housemate. The episode aired in australia last night, and as we watched it, i mentioned to my housemate, that it was a pretty crap make-up job they'd done. She refused to believe me, and was convinced it was a legitmate old person.

so we bet a slab of beer on it.

thanks again people! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by nantes
                people - thats brilliant!!!

thank you thank you!

I have just won a slab of beer off my housemate. The episode aired in australia last night, and as we watched it, i mentioned to my housemate, that it was a pretty crap make-up job they'd done. She refused to believe me, and was convinced it was a legitmate old person.

so we bet a slab of beer on it.

thanks again people! :-)
                Haha gw on the slab

Slab of Beer - what all true Aussie bets are placed on

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Haha gw on the slab

Slab of Beer - what all true Aussie bets are placed on
                  Is a slab a case?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    Is a slab a case?
                    Ah yeah. 24 pack of beer

Comment

To me, old Weir looked like a female version of the Emperor.

Comment

Working...
                      X