X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stronghold

STRONGHOLD
    WRITTEN BY - Alan McCullough

OK, so that's all we know so far. Episode name and its writer.

When i first read the title, it totally jumped out at me, and i'm only starting this thread because it seams that noone else has picked up on it.

I think that the similarities between the titles stronghold and foothold are too close to be mear coincidence. Sureley! especially considdering this statement on gateworld.

The "Foothold" aliens could return to the show, executive producer Joseph Mallozzi said. "They were a very interesting enemy and they're still out there somewhere."
    (SG-1 executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

What do you think, could Stronghold be a sequal to foothold???
    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
    Citizen Joe

sure, that sounds cool. I wonder how it's all going to go down.
    And I thought the same thing when I read the title.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

maybe they can become an ally. They are definitly superior in tech

Comment

They don't look like a race who wants be an ally - they could be the people in that ship in Grace - i hope they do comeback along with The Aschen.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Interestingly, that will only be McCullough's second Stargate script. His first is
          'Protoype', the ninth epsiode of this season. 'Off the Grid', which Gateworld has listed after 'Stronghold', is his third script.

Could it be that they hired a new writer?!?!?!?

a time to mourn

Comment

Prototype sounds like an awesome episode can't wait for season 9
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

When I saw the title I thought it could be the foothold aliens. But because of there Question "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Made me think they would be allies. Also Daniel Jaskson' grandfather has been a sort of ambassador to them all these years so I think they may be friends.
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                Interestingly, that will only be McCullough's second Stargate script. His first is
                'Protoype', the ninth epsiode of this season. 'Off the Grid', which Gateworld has listed after 'Stronghold', is his third script.

Could it be that they hired a new writer?!?!?!?
                ... Is there something so shocking about that? They hired Martin Gero and Carl Binder last year. People seem to forget these things when it suits them of course...

Also, Foothold aliens kick ass

Comment

When I saw the title I thought it could be the foothold aliens. But because of there Question "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
                  Think you're getting two different sets of aliens mixed up, Creed. The foothold aliens where the ones in the episode Foothold. The ones that could make themselves look like SGC personnel and took over the SGC? The 'enemy of my enemy' aliens were in the episode Crystal Skull.

I'd personally love to see the foothold aliens again.

Albion
                  Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                    They don't look like a race who wants be an ally - they could be the people in that ship in Grace - i hope they do comeback along with The Aschen.

From what i've read, the atlantis episode "Grace Under Preasure" could be a sequal to "Grace". One of the writers said something like "Sound familiar? Well, it's suposed to." I believe that "Grace Under Preasure" is an atlantis crossover with Carter going to the lost city.
                    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
                    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
                    Citizen Joe

Comment

Working...
                    X