No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This section is dying away I'm sad to say. No one has even posted here since Thanksgiving time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      This section is dying away I'm sad to say. No one has even posted here since Thanksgiving time.
      Hey llp, haven't been here in ages due to life.

Would be nice if the thread revives a bit leading up to AT 10 though. Are you going now we know a date? Little over a year away now!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Hey llp, haven't been here in ages due to life.

Would be nice if the thread revives a bit leading up to AT 10 though. Are you going now we know a date? Little over a year away now!
        Howdy - I would like to go but not sure I can travel that far anymore. I know I can't do it in coach mainly because my knee is getting so much more worse (seeing doctor about it as well). So means I have to fly business or first class which ends up costing a lot more for the ticket, very very expensive that way. And since I usually stay only about 5 days - I would be spending thousands of dollars for a very very short trip. (Last time I flew it cost over $3000 just for the airfare and again only stayed 5 days!) So thinking seriously about it, but sadly I think I might have made my last trip with AT8. So I think the answer at this point is probably no, not going to the UK anymore or any really long trip. [But since it is a year away - I might change my mind - never know!]
        Last edited by llp; 03 April 2017, 04:41 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Have decided to go to AT10. It should be a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
            Have decided to go to AT10. It should be a blast!
            Yes it has always been a blast and I encourage you to go if you can!
            sigpic

Comment

Not long now til the tickets for AT10 go on sale.
              Hope to see lots of familiar faces next year - as well as new ones!! Xxx
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

https://www.gofundme.com/lifting-me-...-folding-hoist

Julia Smith needs our help to be able to stay away from home sometimes, without having to make arrangements for equipment to be on hand to move her from her chair.

Thanks in advance for anything you can give.
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Since I have to keep my travel and moving plans back East open from August 2017 through April 2018, AT10 will be a nogo for me. Wishing all who are going a great time! AT5 was my memorable AT event.

Comment

Too bad ScifigirlSG

Got my ticket!

Comment

Too bad ScifigirlSG

Got my ticket!
                      EH-T - your mailbox is full and I can't respond. (Also when my computer died, I lost almost everyone's email so can't reach you that way either!)
                      sigpic

Comment

Cleared space I hope-not easy on the phone!

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda Tapping!

Comment

You're going? Excellent!
                            sigpic
                            by Sapphire_Jade

Comment

Thanks for posting this!
                              sigpic
                              by Sapphire_Jade

Comment

Cleared space I hope-not easy on the phone!
                                Well it was enough space for that email but wanted to add some info and you are locked up again. However I will just post it here!

So for EH-T: I have just purchased a gold ticket for Gatecon. Also managed to find out that Donna Carr (maybe met her at AT events) is going and had already made a reservation at the Sheraton. So I'm going to be sharing a room with her. Good thing because there are no more available rooms on those dates at the Sheraton. So I guess I'll be going! Oh and also signed up for a "possible" ticket for AT10 but doubt I'll get in. I have a feeling most everyone will be paying for their tickets in time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X