GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Kliggs: Don't think I can't see you there trying to lay the blame for everything on me, I think you need zatting again, in fact I'd be more than happy to do it myself
    You know I never blame anybody for anything; off your medication again?

Baggie: Kliggs and I are twins? Surely not, my tongue could never achieve that razor edge.
    I never had a razor sharp tongue until I met you. Everybody knows I am sweet and innocent. *smiles sweetly and innocently*

OMG! That is so unfair! Kliggs wouldn't zat me though I'm sure, not when I'm always so nice to her... *chews lip and looks round for a place to hide* Kliiiiiggs, I don't wanna sizzle, it stings!
    I have informed Baggie that she may give you my one-shot zat as I am not evil enough to zat anybody and you certainly are evil enough to zat anybody twice.

I don't so much mislay it as wreck it, I know if I'm not careful that within seconds of my getting it, my daypass / badge / bracelet / label whatever will look like it's been through the wash 3 times and be creased to beggary ... I can't be trusted with anything
    Why doesn't this surprise me?
    Last edited by Kliggins; 10 October 2005, 05:16 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Kliggins : I must admit I'd love a sticker or something with the Agent Baggie motif as shown,and as you seem to have been nicest so far,to me today ...please accept this one-shot zat gun ,programmed in advance to only sizzle Rune !
      (Be warned though..it'll be her turn tomorrow.)
      Thank you Baggie, but that will not be necessary. I would never zat rune. That would be very evil and we know I am not evil. Please give my one-shot zat to Rune so she will have two shots. *smiles very sweetly*

Originally posted by FHB
      Thanks,Gatebee. You're absolutely right !
      *Cuddles the Orange Dust Bunnies for comfort*
      Awwww. She is cuddling my dust bunnies.
      Last edited by Kliggins; 10 October 2005, 05:26 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        That would be great to see you all OrangeThe theme disco is it only for the Gabit con attendees?
        I think the disco runs about four or five hours Gatebee, so certainly I am not planning to eat and run or eat and disco as the case may be.
        sigpic

Comment

That's reminded me of something.

Whatever we do ,Gabiteers,we need to display our Convention badges at all times,for the Stewards' benefit.(The official ones given at registration.)*Panics slightly*

I tend to mislay stuff !
          I will make sure yours is not lost Baggie.

Originally posted by FHB
          Anyone else getting silly jitters ?
          Not yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Aw, I am so touched. I will be so high in meeting you all and taking all the pic of all that ORANGE . It will be a night to remember.
            It will be something, that is for sure.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
              I wonder if we'll be waxing nostalgic about Gabit and SG fandom in say,30-35 years time ?
              Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Of course we'll still be talking about Gabit in the future, as we'll have ex-Gabiteer meet-ups every so often......won't we?
              I don't think so. I plan to forget all of you after the whole weekend is over.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks,Gatebee. You're absolutely right !
                *Cuddles the Orange Dust Bunnies for comfort*
                gentle hugging Bags .... with sweet lullabies .... with orange on top of course

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Awwww. She is cuddling my dust bunnies.
                  cuddles dust bunnies .... hope they have to mites .... am allergic to mites

Comment

I think the disco runs about four or five hours Gatebee, so certainly I am not planning to eat and run or eat and disco as the case may be.
                    GB jumps up and down ....Kliggins will hang a weee bit with me ..... weeeee

Comment

It will be something, that is for sure.
                      I just finished walking the dog with hubby and I couldn't stop telling him of how much fun I will be having in those two glorious hours. ..I hope I don't choke while eating ....

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebee
                        cuddles dust bunnies .... hope they have to mites .... am allergic to mites
                        My dust bunnies would never have mites.... but Baggie's might.

Originally posted by Gatebe
                        GB jumps up and down ....Kliggins will hang a weee bit with me ..... weeeee
                        Calm down Gatebee; trust me, I am not that exciting.
                        sigpic

Comment

My dust bunnies would never have mites.... but Baggie's might.

Calm down Gatebee; trust me, I am not that exciting.
                          hugs dust bunnies .... no mites ......

then proceeds to jumps up and down ... too excited .... very excited ... Kliggins says to calm down .... will try counting backward ...maybe will be calmed down .....

10, 9, 8, no ...no ...,must jump up and down weeeeeeeee

Comment

I don't think so. I plan to forget all of you after the whole weekend is over.
                            Well since I had figured at dropping you off in the lost property section at Waterloo station this shouldn't be a problem. You'll look so sweet stacked in amongst all the unclaimed umbrellas

bet you wish you'd zatted me now huh? *sticks out tongue*

Comment

I just finished walking the dog with hubby and I couldn't stop telling him of how much fun I will be having in those two glorious hours. ..I hope I don't choke while eating ....
                              (((Gatebee))) it's great you're so excited, I'm getting a bit silly in the head about it too (shut up Kliggs)

I have to drive back home the same evening so won't be doing a whole lot oh disco-ing so I'll be able to hang around after dinner and chat too

Comment

Ironic,eh ? LOL at your glee...nothing quite like a spot of sibling rivalry !
                                Indeed.Very innocent times compared with the profanity common today .I think I was about 13 the first time my Mum swore in front of me.
                                (Ok,truth was ,she swore AT me..but I'd just knocked a pan of (cold !) soup all over the cat and the kitchen floor.I think she was quite justified,really.At least she didn't bite me .Our cat was soooo furious ! )
                                Ohh he had it coming!
                                Heheh, definitely innocent compared with what kids hear today (and what we hear from them.) I had to stay with an old aunt when I was about 9 who when she overheard me tell my brother to 'shut up' and made me sit on the 'naughty chair' (a very uncomfy, straight back hard thing) for half an hour in complete silence, that was the longest half hour of my life at the time and no I will not be expecting anyone to make me repeat that at Gabit

Did the cat ever forgive you?

*Thinks*
                                Well,she can zing you as you sleep then..that sound "pleasant" too,or will you have nightmares of Kliggs going "Heeeeeere's Kligggggiinnnnss",a la Jack Nicholson ? (Ok,that's cruel...but better than the nightmare I had last night .I dreamed I'd missed Gabit ! )
                                You will never know how glad I am I didn't see that post before I went to bed

Dreamed you missed Gabit? Heaven forbid? You weren't overdosing on the cheese and pickles again were you?

Comment

Working...
                                X