X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*looking at countdown*
      I don't have Flippy's fab skills but it gets my point across!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Thank you Baggie, but that will not be necessary. I would never zat rune. That would be very evil and we know I am not evil. Please give my one-shot zat to Rune so she will have two shots. *smiles very sweetly*
        *Takes back zat ,resets it to one shot only to send to Rune*
        She'll use it,you know !
        Awwww. She is cuddling my dust bunnies.
        Yep ! They are just so cute and mite-free too.Clean Orange Bunnies all in a big cute huddle...awaiting the full Green For Gabit !
        I don't think so. I plan to forget all of you after the whole weekend is over.
        Yeah,sure....the rest of us will have to make sure we brand ourselves into your long-term memory banks then !
        That's if we don't all go into a complete shy funk because of the enormity of getting to meet Amanda.
        My list of questions I thought up to potentially ask her at the Q/As seems so geeky at the moment .More sifting required....

Originally posted by gatebee
        I just finished walking the dog with hubby and I couldn't stop telling him of how much fun I will be having in those two glorious hours. ..I hope I don't choke while eating ....
        You'll be fine ! You'll have me,Kliggs,Rune, and probably several others from GW to chat with after the meal.The Disco goes on till about 1 am,so there's plenty time to chat.

(Not sure what time the Bar/lounges close..but I'll add that into my list of requests for the Hotel,if I can't find out from the web pages.Oh..they're going to looooove me and my pestering ! )

My orange dust bunnies would never have mites.... but Baggie's might.
        Hey ! My own Orange Dust Bunnies are mite-free,incredibly cute and ,it seems multiplying with your crew...er,excuse me...they may need a quick trip to the Vets !
        Calm down Gatebee; trust me, I am not that exciting.
        I bet you are in your own sweet and innocent way...
        (*Has inexplicable bout of coughing*)

Originally posted by Rune
        bet you wish you'd zatted me now huh? *sticks out tongue*
        I'll bet she does when you zing her ! *Passes over VR Zat*
        (Remember she gets right of reprisal...)

Did the cat ever forgive you?
        Nope ! Mama Puss (Tackily named after Mama Cass by my dotty Mum)absolutely hated me all her life...the soup-soaking simply justified her attitude .From then till she died of old age a few years later,she launched all kinds of scratch-deep-and-run attacks,on me every time she got the chance.

You will never know how glad I am I didn't see that post before I went to bed
        That's quite all right,Rune...but are you going to sleep tonight,now that you have read it...(J/K !)

Dreamed you missed Gabit? Heaven forbid? You weren't overdosing on the cheese and pickles again were you?
        No..just convinced that my own subconscious mind has it in for me !
        *looking at countdown*
        I don't have Flippy's fab skills but it gets my point across!
        Love it ! Freshly Squuueeeeeeee-zed orange !
        *Runs away*
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Well since I had figured at dropping you off in the lost property section at Waterloo station this shouldn't be a problem. You'll look so sweet stacked in amongst all the unclaimed umbrellas

bet you wish you'd zatted me now huh? *sticks out tongue*
          The unclaimed umbrellas. Couldn't I at least hang out with the unclaimed coats? What if I get cold?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            *Takes back zat ,resets it to one shot only to send to Rune*She'll use it,you know !
            I'll bet she does when you zing her ! *Passes over VR Zat* (Remember she gets right of reprisal...)
            Y'know, I was going to launch into some lengthy spiel and then accidentally fire the zat at Kliggs and claim it was an accident but ... oh heck let's just cut to the chase, I know she wants me to zing her really just to try and prove a point and y'know i hate to disappoint...
            *takes aim at Kliggs, gives a Jack-like smirk, squeezes zat & watches the pretty blue lightning crackle effects*
            Ohhh that's gotta smart. Not angry are ya Kliggs? Kliggs? Kliiiiggs? Don't look at me like that! Baggie made me do it!

Maybe I should wear orange body armour for Gabit?

Comment

The unclaimed umbrellas. Couldn't I at least hang out with the unclaimed coats? What if I get cold?
              Sooooo picky, how about if we store you with the unclaimed British Rail sandwiches then? I'm sure the porter can bring you a cup of cocoa at bedtime when it gets nippy.

Comment

*Takes back zat ,resets it to one shot only to send to Rune*
                She'll use it,you know !
                I know, she is EVIL!

Originally posted by fhb
                Yeah,sure....the rest of us will have to make sure we brand ourselves into your long-term memory banks then !
                That's if we don't all go into a complete shy funk because of the enormity of getting to meet Amanda.
                My list of questions I thought up to potentially ask her at the Q/As seems so geeky at the moment .More sifting required....
                Lucky me, having you all branded into my memory.

Originally posted by FHB
                I bet you are in your own sweet and innocent way...
                (*Has inexplicable bout of coughing*)
                Hey, why are you coughing?

Originally posted by FHB
                l bet she does when you zing her ! *Passes over VR Zat*
                (Remember she gets right of reprisal...)
                hehehehe
                sigpic

Comment

Sooooo picky, how about if we store you with the unclaimed British Rail sandwiches then? I'm sure the porter can bring you a cup of cocoa at bedtime when it gets nippy.
                  No with the Mars Bars Please.
                  sigpic

Comment

Y'know, I was going to launch into some lengthy spiel and then accidentally fire the zat at Kliggs and claim it was an accident but ... oh heck let's just cut to the chase, I know she wants me to zing her really just to try and prove a point and y'know i hate to disappoint...
                    *takes aim at Kliggs, gives a Jack-like smirk, squeezes zat & watches the pretty blue lightning crackle effects*
                    Ohhh that's gotta smart. Not angry are ya Kliggs? Kliggs? Kliiiiggs? Don't look at me like that! Baggie made me do it!

Maybe I should wear orange body armour for Gabit?
                    Owwwwww, *twitch, twitch, twitch* Why is my hair smoking? Instant perm, nice!!!

I told you guys she was EVIL!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

No with the Mars Bars Please.
                      Fine, with the Mars bars then.
                      *mutters about how some people are never satisfied*

Comment

Owwwwww, *twitch, twitch, twitch* Why is my hair smoking? Instant perm, nice!!!
                        I told you guys she was EVIL!!!
                        *puts some orange bows in Kliggs' new perm* Very pretty. Very Shirley Temple.
                        Not evil, just misunderstood,

Comment

Fine, with the Mars bars then.
                          *mutters about how some people are never satisfied*
                          If you had left me in the right place to begin with, you wouldn't have had to do all this work.

*puts some orange bows in Kliggs' new perm* Very pretty. Very Shirley Temple.
                          Not evil, just misunderstood,
                          Orange bows clash with my hair color? Are you color blind or what?
                          sigpic

Comment

If you had left me in the right place to begin with, you wouldn't have had to do all this work.
                            Orange bows clash with my hair color? Are you color blind or what?
                            *sits quietly and wishes she had had two shots*

Comment

*sits quietly and wishes she had had two shots*
                              sigpic

Comment

Not much time for play today as I've been busy working [....for a change...] but am popping in to say: 'You guys are crackers!!!' I look forward to meeting you at Gabit, heaven help me

LizWhite.net

Comment

Working...
                                X