No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Rune]No! Bev is irreplaceable, she is the consort of HyperSmileyGuy remember!

She is replaceable, the HSG isn't.

Originally posted by Rune
    Denial, denial. You wish you were as stripey as me
    Oh yeah, planning to do my hair just like yours this Gabit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      No, you know I prefer Mars Bars with a side of mangos *smiles sweetly*
      *narrows eyes* ohhh you're trying to get to me aren't you? Pfft,that smile is anything but sweet!

Oh yeah, planning to do my hair just like yours this Gabit.
      I'll hold you to that, I think you'll look very funky ;P

Comment

[QUOTE=Kliggins]*slaps forehead* D'oh. Of course you all count, you are attending as well as organizing; unless I am mistaken and you are staying home during the event after organizing it? I am also taking the liberty of adding you all to our cocktail party list. My apologies. Yes Bev, you can slap me now (just this once)

Added to cocktail party list rderoch and Mal

My name is in print! I'm somebody!

(Hats off to anyone who gets that reference)
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

*narrows eyes* ohhh you're trying to get to me aren't you? Pfft,that smile is anything but sweet!
          It is extremely sweet. *smiles even more sweetly*
          sigpic

Comment

Barmy. You're all barmy! You'll scare poor Amanda off!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              That's what you think, Amanda is loads of fun, you'll see

It is extremely sweet. *smiles even more sweetly*
              *recoils from saccharine blast* owww, my tooth enamel!

Comment

That's what you think, Amanda is loads of fun, you'll see
                Amanda managed to survive one Gabit with us. Actually I think we are kind of tame compared to some.

*recoils from saccharine blast* owww, my tooth enamel!
                I told you it was sweet.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Laf, before Gabit, I would have thought you to be correct about us scarying Amanda off, but after seeing her participate with the curley wurley's and the auction, I'd say Amanda is just as wacky as the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    Laf, before Gabit, I would have thought you to be correct about us scarying Amanda off, but after seeing her participate with the curley wurley's and the auction, I'd say Amanda is just as wacky as the rest of us.
                    So right Kat; she was priceless at the auction.
                    sigpic

Comment

i could tell you stories about gatecon auctions. adn stories and stories....most of them about the guys and just what they'll do to get a few more dollars out of folks.

i happen to have a nice pic of anubis in his tighty whities (from the back...becky happened to have a 'perfect' view of his front)

now you see why i jsut can't take that goauld as a threat
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I retract my comment. I can imagine the chaos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          i happen to have a nice pic of anubis in his tighty whities (from the back...becky happened to have a 'perfect' view of his front)
                          She wasn't the only one. If you look carefully at your picture, you'll probably see me sitting on the stage...

Mumsey
                          (who *used* to be painfully shy...)
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG
                            She wasn't the only one. If you look carefully at your picture, you'll probably see me sitting on the stage...

Mumsey
                            (who *used* to be painfully shy...)
                            Oh dear me! Anubis in his pants.... interesting concept!

*runs and squeezes Mumsey excitedly*

As for you, Mumsey, was this the turning point in your shyness?

Comment

*laughing-* festive finery? I usually look like I've been pulled through a hedge backwards so that should be quite a task to pull off

Bev will be wearing her lurex cat suit with sequined trims and Kliggs has promised to don the pvc number again (the one with the spangly dangly accessories.)

*makes a quick exit before Kliggs catches up*
                              LOL! Now that's a mental image for sure! Rune dressed up in nothing but strategically placed privet hedge branches, the light twinkling on/off Bev's sequins like a disco ball, and K, daring us to even crack the smallest grin at her.....
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                hehehehe, bring my chute huh????? yeah, i'll have fun at customs!!

acutally, i don't have a chute. the one time i jumped i borrowed the chute but i did wear goggles. there's even a pic of me somewhere, i'll need to find it

eta: there it is. bout time i changed my avatar anyway
                                *grins* Now that's the avatar I'll always associate with Sky!

Now for a con/foreign travel virgin 'it's a dumb question' question.... anything to watch out for at customs? Not that I plan to bring anything too crazy....
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X