GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Avs can be deceiving but never fear, Kliggs will be easy to spot as she really does have cute fuzzy pink n white bunny ears, Baggie n Bev will vouch for this!
    sigpic

Comment

Avs can be deceiving but never fear, Kliggs will be easy to spot as she really does have cute fuzzy pink n white bunny ears, Baggie n Bev will vouch for this!
      She best turn up in her best playboy bunny outfit now, or I'll be very disappointed. Warning: I am a fat ugly brunette and so don't go looking for an AT clone in skimpy nightwear. You won't have any luck (The G4 will see to that! )
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        She best turn up in her best playboy bunny outfit now, or I'll be very disappointed. Warning: I am a fat ugly brunette and so don't go looking for an AT clone in skimpy nightwear. You won't have any luck (The G4 will see to that! )
        Kligs ears are not part of an outfit!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Now you're just scaring me.

Comment

*laughing-* festive finery? I usually look like I've been pulled through a hedge backwards so that should be quite a task to pull off

Bev will be wearing her lurex cat suit with sequined trims and Kliggs has promised to don the pvc number again (the one with the spangly dangly accessories.)

*makes a quick exit before Kliggs catches up*
            The PVC number; I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about *runs after Rune to draw blood*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              The PVC number; I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about *runs after Rune to draw blood*
              a pvc bunny suit? the mind boggles......

Comment

I do not have cute fuzzy pink n white bunny ears. True, they are as big as bunny ears, but that is why hair covers them and it is not even striped.
                sigpic

Comment

How would you know? You never saw them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now you're just scaring me.
                    Be afraid.....be very afraid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well you can just forget the playboy bunny outfit. This body was never meant and never will be in that kind of outfit. A sequined burlap sac complete with hood is looking better and better.

You can be replaced, you know!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am, I already told you that....

Striped hair? Is she..............Vala?

Comment

Heheh, I have that problem of associating people with their avatars too and was outraged at the last Gabit to find most people looked nothing like them (and yes I did say 'most' *grins*)
                          Yeah I was really having a problem with the whole 'glowy' thing at Gabit. Hopefully it won't be on the fritz again this year.

Kat

Comment

Ohhh the only way you are gonna draw my blood will be on paper with a pencil or a couple of blunt crayons ... mind you, you do look a tad scary Kliggy Wiggy, wouldn't you really prefer to just sit nicely and munch a carrot instead, hmmm?

Heh and yes the PVC number, with the red sequined stilettoes of course.
                            Last edited by Rune; 10 January 2006, 11:11 AM.

Comment

You can be replaced, you know!
                              No! Bev is irreplaceable, she is the consort of HyperSmileyGuy remember!

Originally posted by ForeverSG1
                              Yeah I was really having a problem with the whole 'glowy' thing at Gabit. Hopefully it won't be on the fritz again this year.

Kat
                              Aw Kat, you looked pretty glowy to me, the sheer fun of the event gave us all a bit of a shine I think.

I do not have cute fuzzy pink n white bunny ears. True, they are as big as bunny ears, but that is why hair covers them and it is not even striped.
                              Denial, denial. You wish you were as stripey as me

Comment

Ohhh the only way you are gonna draw my blood will be on paper with a pencil or a couple of blunt crayons ... mind you, you do look a tad scary Kliggy Wiggy, wouldn't you really prefer to just sit nicely and munch a carrot instead, hmmm?
                                No, you know I prefer Mars Bars with a side of mangos. *smiles sweetly*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X