No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't say anything for sure, but i doubt that they would still have registration open if there were no tickets left. or maybe it's still open as a wait list. either way, all you can do is wait till the g4 recover from TSE/MTM for a definite answer. hope all of you waiting to hear will be able to get a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
      i can't say anything for sure, but i doubt that they would still have registration open if there were no tickets left. or maybe it's still open as a wait list. either way, all you can do is wait till the g4 recover from TSE/MTM for a definite answer. hope all of you waiting to hear will be able to get a ticket.
      Because I am feeling chilled, relaxed and finally on vacation, and am sitting in my retreat on the Northernmost shores of Vancouver looking out at a fantastic view, I've dived on here to put you out of your misery. There were definitely some tickets available for AT5 when I left for Vangroovy and I've been monitoring the registrations coming through while we've been away and can reassure all of you up to today's date, that you definitely have tickets provided payment goes through and everything is in order with the application for tickets. I am sure Mumsey will contact you once she is in England at the end of the week and recovered from jet lag so be patient.

I left the other members of the G4 this morning and headed to my Vancouver vacation retreat for the next nine days. The others return to London in a couple of days time.

I am so proud of the Gabit staff, the stewards, the fans and the actors who all gave of their time and money to make this charity fundraising such a success. I am still overwhelmed by the amount we raised and in particular have a warm glow in my heart that we succeeded in running a multi actor event in another country so successfully. Thank you to everyone who came.

I am now going to spend the next nine days getting some rest before heading back to London and hitting the ground running with planning for AT5.

Thank you once again everyone. You all have my respect and my love.

Julia
      G4
      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Thanks Julia! Kicking myself for turning down the pre-reg then changing my mind!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Thanks Julia! Kicking myself for turning down the pre-reg then changing my mind!
          Wahoo!

Comment

was mine the good one?
            Yes it was! And I now have two! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
              Because I am feeling chilled, relaxed and finally on vacation, and am sitting in my retreat on the Northernmost shores of Vancouver looking out at a fantastic view, I've dived on here to put you out of your misery.

Julia
              G4
              Have a relaxing time Julia

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Because I am feeling chilled, relaxed and finally on vacation, and am sitting in my retreat on the Northernmost shores of Vancouver looking out at a fantastic view, I've dived on here to put you out of your misery. There were definitely some tickets available for AT5 when I left for Vangroovy and I've been monitoring the registrations coming through while we've been away and can reassure all of you up to today's date, that you definitely have tickets provided payment goes through and everything is in order with the application for tickets. I am sure Mumsey will contact you once she is in England at the end of the week and recovered from jet lag so be patient.

I left the other members of the G4 this morning and headed to my Vancouver vacation retreat for the next nine days. The others return to London in a couple of days time.

I am so proud of the Gabit staff, the stewards, the fans and the actors who all gave of their time and money to make this charity fundraising such a success. I am still overwhelmed by the amount we raised and in particular have a warm glow in my heart that we succeeded in running a multi actor event in another country so successfully. Thank you to everyone who came.

I am now going to spend the next nine days getting some rest before heading back to London and hitting the ground running with planning for AT5.

Julia
                G4
                This was my first Gabit event but I thought you guys did an awesome job. From my perspective, everything seemed to be going quite smoothly. I really appreciate all of the hard work you all put into organizing and bringing off these events and I am grateful that you do so. I know there may have been stressful times but you all were always so gracious and friendly. I am looking forward to attending my first AT event in February.

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to excellence!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                  This was my first Gabit event but I thought you guys did an awesome job. From my perspective, everything seemed to be going quite smoothly. I really appreciate all of the hard work you all put into organizing and bringing off these events and I am grateful that you do so. I know there may have been stressful times but you all were always so gracious and friendly. I am looking forward to attending my first AT event in February.

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to excellence!!
                  Very well said Penjab, and it goes double for me

Comment

Julia
                    G4
                    Woo! *happy dance*

Congrats on what I gather was a job extraoridnarily well done during the vancouver cons.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Yes it was! And I now have two! Thank you
                      you're welcome. glad to hear that tickets are available for you and the others who have been asking. i look forward to seeing you there.

thanks again to all the gabiteers for a job well done. enjoy your much deserved rest.

Comment

you're welcome. glad to hear that tickets are available for you and the others who have been asking. i look forward to seeing you there.

thanks again to all the gabiteers for a job well done. enjoy your much deserved rest.
                        Looking forward to seeing you again too *hugs*

One of the biggest things at the con was meeting so many GWers! There were a lot I didn't get to meet because I was..... busy.... but hopefully I'll be slightly less distracted at AT5 and get to say Hi to more of you

Comment

do you really think your feet will be back on earth by then?

Comment

do you really think your feet will be back on earth by then?
                            We can but hope

My feet might be, but I'm not sure about my head
                            Last edited by Jumble; 11 August 2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Julia
                              G4
                              You guys can definitely be proud of yourself! So well done. Awesome amount raised and so many happy fans ... wonderful!!
                              Enjoy your well deserved vacation!!

And yay .. AT5 is next
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the successful back-to-back events!

And enjoy your well-deserved rest and vacation, Julia.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X