This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you say?

Okay, there's just one thing I've been dying to know!
    If you could meet one character from Stargate, wither Atlantis or Sg1, what would you say to them?
    I've always wanted to meet McKay and go up to him and say "Mckay - You're an ass!" and smile and walk away. Dont get me wrong, David Hewlett is great,a nd I love Mckay...I'd just wanna see the look on his face!
    K, your turn - spill!
    Royal Page of Samanda
    "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

i would ask teal'c and say whats with the hair
    i would ask MS whats with beard
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson...

I would ask him, how his life has been since we "LAST" met!!!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

If I met Fifth, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just give him a hug. Poor sweet Fifth...

Comment

I'd meet McKay, and since this forums pg rated thats all i'm allowed to say

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I'd meet Orlin and ask him how to make a Stargate with a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              I'd meet McKay, and since this forums pg rated thats all i'm allowed to say
              McKay......and who needs words

I think we are on the same page McKays's girl!
              Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
              :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

if i met McKay, i would point and laugh and walk away. then i'd come back and start a normal conversation.
                Save us from danger, save us from evil
                Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                  McKay......and who needs words

I think we are on the same page McKays's girl!
                  lol! yes we are *is suprised by the number of people saying McKay*

lol@twiggy!! i doubt he'd start a normal convo with you if you did that

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Tsk, degrading this thread into the levels of gutterdom. and there was I, being so careful to think up something thought provoking and witty and not at all hussy like. I put effort into my post! This is a milestone for me!

Ok. Oma Desala. I'd like to know the trick to descending Daniel without his clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                      Tsk, degrading this thread into the levels of gutterdom. and there was I, being so careful to think up something thought provoking and witty and not at all hussy like. I put effort into my post! This is a milestone for me!

Ok. Oma Desala. I'd like to know the trick to descending Daniel without his clothes.
                      Pfft, there's nothing wrong with the Gutter

/me grabs Sam Carter and points in the direction of the gutter

Comment

Oh come on. Keep it clean, I don't wanna hear these things! Shesh!

Okay, Id meet Oma as well ... or that little disappearing Monk kid, cause I wanna know how to talk or smart and higher being like. They could teach me, then I could be all high and mighty, muhahahaha!
                        Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                          If I met Fifth, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just give him a hug. Poor sweet Fifth...
                          Oh, I'm so with you there I'd just have an irresistable urge to run my hands through his gorgeous hair.....I've got a major hair thing.

Comment

If I met Kavanagh I'd slap him, if I met John I'd hug him and say hi cuz I like saying hi, if I met Carter I'd ask "Do you come with subtitles???", if I met Jack I'd ask him "Are you in any way related to MacGyver?", if I met Teal'c I'd ask, "Who does your hair???", if I met Daniel I'd ask "Do you like Vala???" if I met Janet I'd ask, "Are you REALLY dead???", if I met Dr Weir I'd say "You like Sheppard! I mean really, you can't be the one and only person who DOESN't think he's cute!!!" and if I met McKay I'd ask "Why do you talk so fast?" and "Do you have any chocolate???"

Okay, I'm done.

Comment

If I could meet any Stargate character I wanted... it would have to be John Sheppard. I'd tell him how much I admire his courage, passion and compassion, but that his sarcastic, devil-may-care façade is really endearing and he should keep it.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X