The Siege, Part 3 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Perhaps he DID have it, but due to shep being team leader, he had the controls most of the time.
    Then why did he have to depend on Carson to fly the jumper in The Storm/The Eye? I'm pretty sure he didn't have it.
    Last edited by hlndncr; 14 July 2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Maybe not back then...
      But who knows.

Comment

Ah Season 2. Where SGA became an SG1 clone. This one has always been a favorite to me. It seems to have the same action pact nature of the past Siege episodes. If keeps me entertained of thee various actions of the team fighting the Wraith. We get the ZPM and things just get worse. The Wraith attack again and even the Daedalus is overpowered this time . I remember the atomic bomb idead was an interesting solution by the team. It was something I did not see coming. On the negative side I don't buy the reason for Ford's escape. Yes I hjave heard Gero's reasoning for the Ford Jmper piloting like sometihing he but it just seems like something he tacked on at the last minute. Not to mention I never understood why Shep just jump into the gate to follow Ford. He had enough time. The enzyme idea was an interesting idea but it was poorly executed. Starting with the butchering of the term enzyme
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

This is the solution to ford stealing the jumper

zelenka was fiddling with the jumper so the controls must have been activated already in which case he did not need the gene.

Comment

That doesn't work. Its very clear you need the gene to even turn on the Jumper
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Which may hav been done by Zelenka to work on it.

Comment

Zelenka does not have the gene
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It all got sucked into the blackhole known as plot fubars..
                  well the Gamma bust would be over fairly quickly and in earlier episodes they commented that the nukes where very clean so not much fall out.
                  ----------------------------
                  You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

The Siege was so exciting, and I enjoyed it very much...
                    Never thought about Ford not beeing able to steer the jumper

Comment

If we put season ender's/openers up there, imo the siege parts 1-3 are one of the all time best..

Comment

If we put season ender's/openers up there, imo the siege parts 1-3 are one of the all time best..
                        Yes, now that I've reached the end of season 10 in SG1, and season 3 in SGA, I would have to agree.
                        I don't expect much from s4 and 5, from what I've read so far ...

Comment

What happened to Lieutenant Ford was unexpected and sad, when the base all turned against him. They killed off a good character.

Colonel Caldwell sounded well prepared. As long as military characters don't turn weapons against their own I admire them. Unfortunately Caldwell's appearance also means that Atlantis is once again connected to Earth, its politics, the IOA, and the secret police state.

Ford has no reason fight the Wraith. He only knows them for less than a year. They haven't killed his family or destroyed his home. I'd rather see him take over a high tech Ancient outpost to oppose the Human military, because it was them who turned weapons against him. Such an outpost would become the only settlement not under Earth/U.S. rule, an essential "Beta Site".

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            It was sad to see him go, I got to like the guy and his cheeky sense of humour.
                            I miss Ford too, I wish they hadn't written his character off
                            sigpic

Comment

I absolutely hate the Ford storyline.

Otherwise a great finale to The Seige.

Comment

Working...
                              X