This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship Problems - Help!!

my ex girlfriends friends have pressured her into going out with someone she doesnt want to.
    she doesnt love him, she still loves me.
    But she broke up with me so she could sort out her life.
    Her friends know that, yet they do this.
    Now they think Vix hates my guts for accepting to go out with this dick in the first place ---> this not being the case, she just wanted them to shut up
    All her friends are against me, saying i'm a prick e.c.t and Vix and Richard are perfect together though a few weeks ago they were saying Vix and Ben are perfect together, gah!
    Richard has fancied Vix since year 7, and they've been friends, he's in most of her classes so she doesnt know how to break it off, and if she does, she'll get a lot of agro from her friends, which she doesnt need.
    What they've done is disgusting.

What do you guys think she should do
    Virtual Jurassic Park

i think basically you should tell her how you feel any just ask her to make up her mind and what she wants to do - if her friends give her agro over her decisions then they aint friends - you will always need friends who you can trust if you can't trust them ditch them thats my theory. But the decision is up to her but if you haen't told her how you feel then she wont know what to do.
    But if she decides to say with this Ben they you have to let her as every one will make mistakes and learn from them.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I'm Ben, lol, its Richard she doesnt love. And she know exactly how i feel about her and she feels the same about me.
      Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

Well you need to sort it out with her friends or sadly there is nothing you can do - its her decision at the end of the day, And she shouldn't string someone along.

Comment

yea but if she breaks up with the dude, she gets agro, but if she tells her friends to stay out of her private life. i might not see her again because she's only allowed to come to my area if she goes with her "friends" and its likely her friends will refuse to let her come
          Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

as i said the only way is to sort it out with her friends - there girls arent they so flatter them buy them chocolates or something make them out to bee right even know they aren't - sometimes in life you need to back down to get what you truly want and dont say they wont listen and you need to catch each one of her friends on there own and dont go to her friends when they are all together or it will not work.

Comment

Yea, i'll try talking to em, cheers oragans
              Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

This thread is kind of outdated and the problem may be solved, but you should just go straight out and tell her to forget her friends. Who cares what they think, if they're truly friends they'll accept any position she takes and whatever actions she goes through. If she really knows what she wants, she'll wind up back with you if you're right and she still loves you.
                  Visit The Station (Warning: NOT family appropriate)

Hail to the victors!

Comment

Just reading it made me confused no offence intended prehaps sum up the points in a memo to me!

Comment

Working...
                    X