This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Major Davis appear in S9?

With General Hammond getting re-assign again, And Jack 's promotion.I am happy with the new character,
    But I hope we can see some old face , Like Major Davies
    whatever happen to him?
    I like him because he is a valuable allies of SGC within Pentagon, he is always been straight with SG1, he doesn't associate with any rogue NID, he understand the needs of SGC ,but his opinions are conservative , he can get along with the people in Pentagon.Because he is always loyal to the US military.He wanted to save Teal but also opposed to sharing the naquadah reactor with the Russian.

Episode "Descent" Davis join SG1 onboard the Goa'uld mothership
    Ep"Disclosure" Davies and Hammond argued SGC's case against Kinsey's accusation.
    I was hoping Major Davies could become the new member of SG1, i hope he get a promotion.
    Sam was a Captain ,and Davies was already a Major in S3 "Into the Fire" ,Then Sam got promoted to Major later in S3, now she is a Lt Colonel.
    I know Major Davies didn't save the World as many time as SG1, but he did his part.
    Remember Lt Colonel Sammuels, he was Pentagon 's Stargate Analyst before Davies, and he got promoted ,even though his recommandation almost destory human race.Whatever happen to him,I hope he get send to the Arctic listening post .
    SGC need a good liaison officer to the Pentagon,someone who can be trusted by SGC and able to get things done within Pentagon.Major Paul Davies is probably the only man the audience can trust.

I hope he will be coming back for an expisode or two - it always great to see Major Davis i think he invaluable person who links Stargate to pentagon, maybe this is a question you should ask Joe Mallozzi.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I think he still holds his position. Jack is everything. But he still needs someone to go tell the SGC what he thinks.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

i think he and daniel will do a mission together, like full alert this season.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

I agree i definatly think Major Davis will be a reacurring character

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

The question is, doing what?

Until season 8, his position was apparently liason between the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Stargate Command. Now with 'Homeworld Security' at the Pentagon and headed up by Hammond, his position isn't so clear...

Though I think it would be cool if he became Hammonds XO or something with a promotion to Lt Colonel...
            --
            The Stargate Technology Centre

Comment

TO get major davis back all you need is something to happen internationally (usually russia).

Comment

i hope so

Comment

hopefully an episode with him and Daniel they qare always good together.

Comment

I hope so to. They took alot of time and effort to build his character.
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I liked seeing him with a fake moustache is moebious.

Comment

i thought he looked well weird as did daniel jackson i thought that show was great.

Comment

I hope he's back. I like major davis' character, as shown by my avatar

Comment

i think he givves a sense of realism - and he plays someone who is good but has to sometimes give bad new which could make him a bad guy but doesn't.

Comment

Davis was definitely a good occasional character. I see no reason to drop him from the show. He was a fine officer, so why would his position with the sgc change?
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X