This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new allies

anyone have any ideas as to who our new allies might be. I read somewhere on gateworld it said we will have new enemies and new allies. Vala is sa new friend could other allies be crystal skull aliens hopefully. when are going to find the furlings

I doubt that we will find the furlings. That is one thing that tptb would like to keep us guessing at. Maybe we will find out in the series finale.

Comment

Our "new allies" likely refers to Vala and the Free Jaffa Nation... I really hope they don't add a new race that instantly loves us and takes over the Tok'Ra's role as deus ex machina.
      Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

I don't think that The Free Jaffa Nation, will be another of our allies, with Gerak, they might be more of a foe for the time being, but Vala will definitely be one.

Comment

Free Jaffa Nation and the lovely Vala and maybe some Ancients that survived that would be cool

Comment

The free Jafa are already are allies so it's not them. I would like to see the cristal skull people. They could take Norse Mythology. Thors mother was a giant. The crstal scull people could be Ascended giants and that is where they Ancients got it from and started studing it to get it down.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

If I had to guess, its probably not a race we have seen. The Jaffa already are our allies and Vala isn't a race...she is an individual..LoL.

Comment

will the tok'ra reappear? the only race left is furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan
                  Our "new allies" likely refers to Vala and the Free Jaffa Nation... I really hope they don't add a new race that instantly loves us and takes over the Tok'Ra's role as deus ex machina.

I think that from everything that I've read/heard/seen, ... we'll probably have new allies, but those that we haven't heard about. It seems to me that the Free Jaffa nation may actually not end up being our allies (if you see SG1: Season 8's "Threads", there is a suggestion of it there) and that I think would be interesting to play out. In fact I would think that the series has been moving in that direction for a long time, with lots of suggestions in various episodes to support it.

In any case, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
                  Another interesting point may be that the new allies may come from the galaxy that the Ori are from. ... but then again that may be a bit of a cliche, in the sense that there's "another group that has been resisting the Ori back in their own galaxy" ... just as the Tok'Ra were those who went against the Go'auld.
                  Oh Furlings oh Furlings... wherefore art thou Furlings???
                  ... Anyone seen them?

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                    The free Jafa are already are allies so it's not them. I would like to see the cristal skull people. They could take Norse Mythology. Thors mother was a giant. The crstal scull people could be Ascended giants and that is where they Ancients got it from and started studing it to get it down.
                    Wasn't the name of the one, Quetzalcotal, meaning that he's Mayan? I wouldn't be opposed to there being multiple 'Giant Aliens', and having them be the founding gods of all kinds of mythologies. You could have Gaea, Ouranos from the Greeks; Anu, Ansar, and Kisar from the Mesopotamians; Ptah, and Atum from the Egyptians. I think this would make an interesting plot line.

-Chachi
                    Hermiod: "Crap indeed!"

Comment

you know, we could simply find more people out there in the universe who we haven't met already. it's not out of the realm of possibility, considering how many gates we haven't visited. I think it might be cool if we found a race of people who were like the mythical animals of earth legend. if the gods came from another world, so could the legendary animals like dragons.
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

The new allie is a new one. They prospered under the Asgard Protected Planets treaty and mastered the Goa'uld memory transferring device.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

The Goa'uld might have to form an alliance to save there existance.
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
                            Wasn't the name of the one, Quetzalcotal, meaning that he's Mayan? I wouldn't be opposed to there being multiple 'Giant Aliens', and having them be the founding gods of all kinds of mythologies. You could have Gaea, Ouranos from the Greeks; Anu, Ansar, and Kisar from the Mesopotamians; Ptah, and Atum from the Egyptians. I think this would make an interesting plot line.

-Chachi
                            Well I think that the giant aliens are the furlings and the "giant alien" was just a hologram like the asgard use. I also think that the ship from "Grace" was a furling ship.
                            So i hope that their new ally is the furlings.

Comment

well then the furlings are humans, since they stated in gw that our new allies are humans and they are allies of the asgard so maybe.
                              sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Working...
                              X