X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac OS X: Galactica Countdown Clock

Galactica Countdown Clock

This widget shows the days, hours, minutes, and seconds left until the SciFi channel begins airing new episodes of Battlestar Galactica. May the "Frak" be with you! Click on the link to download and see a screenshot . Mac OS X Only, no Windows version available.

Last edited by Sci-Fi; 07 July 2005, 10:59 AM.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
    Galactica Countdown Clock
    no Windows version available.

*THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

thats so not fair
      sigpic

Comment

Umm, it's actually 'Mac OS X', not 'Max OS X', Sci-Fi.

Not sure why you needed to delete my original post and then repost its content as your own. The post was *informative*, not an advertisement for my 'Countdown Clock' or its parent website.

Thanks,
        Galacticaa

Comment

Originally posted by Galacticaa
          Not sure why you needed to delete my original post and then repost its content as your own. The post was *informative*, not an advertisement for my 'Countdown Clock' or its parent website.

Thanks,
          Galacticaa
          Whoa....first of all I received an IM about this yesterday from a friend that thought this was a neat thing to share with others. 2nd thing, I have no idea what happened to your original post and if I saw it, this topic would not have been started. There's no need to be accusatory.
          It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Mac OS > Windows

I already have a stargate countdown widget, and since I'll be watching all 3 shows in a row, I don't really need another one. Still, widgets are very cool.

Comment

Odd, my original post is now visible again. (Hmmm... user error? )

Ok, my bad, Sci-Fi. Apologies for any confusion there. And belated thanks for taking the time to mention the widget in this thread!

Thanks,
              Galacticaa

Comment

Working...
              X