Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jigsaw-time: Legacy

The 3-episode quiz: Legacy, Learning Curve & Point Of View
    Last edited by Falcon Horus; 28 January 2018, 03:40 PM. Reason: Adding the link to the quiz.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Six minutes and 55 seconds.

I assume that is what FH looks like in the morning
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I wish more stargate eps did creepy horror tones like his one.

sigpic
        Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
        https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I assume that is what FH looks like in the morning
          Like you have no idea. I refrain from looking in the mirror every morning cause I'll just scare myself to death otherwise.

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
          I wish more stargate eps did creepy horror tones like his one.
          There's that Stargate Atlantis one -- they actuall did two.

Comment

Those episodes were terrible
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Not a good jigsaw run: 08:03

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHandedGuitarist View Post

The diagnosis of Daniel also does seem very quick. He has a few hallucinations and suddenly that means he must be schizophrenic, and a little bit later he's in a padded room. In terms of doctor stuff though, I did like the fact that this episode brings together all three of our previously established doctor characters (Frasier, Warner, Mackenzie). Warner and Mackenzie really don't come off very well though; Mackenzie is infuriating and Warner is made to look stupid (and a little arrogant).
                I agree that Frasier and Mackenzie should definitely try to find another explanation of the Daniel's state. These people meet aliens every day, so they should have looked deeper and did not try to find the most common explanation for this. Who can predict what the SG teams can meet outside in the universe? But in the favour of MacKanzie, he was willing to believe Daniel in the end and he contacted the base, he had the full control over the situation, who could prevent him to shrugg off the Daniel's speech as a next symptome of his halluciation and dope him again?

And about Warner, I don't see him as arrogant at all. They were talking only about separation of this protein until this time and he did not realize that Janet was talking about something else. He certainly knows how the separation works and he knew that it isn't working this way. Maybe he was not too bright that he did not realize that Janet is talking about something else, but it doesn't make him arrogant.

Comment

I always liked Warner as the backup doctor (and surgeon, which Janet was not), and missed him when they stopped bringing him on the show.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                    I always liked Warner as the backup doctor (and surgeon, which Janet was not), and missed him when they stopped bringing him on the show.

Seaboe
                    I liked him also and I have nothing against MacKanzie as well although sometimes it looked that they are not such good doctors as Janet. (Warner in this episode and when he falsely believed that he got the Goa'uld out of Kawalsky and MacKanzie was fooled by Teal'c that he doesn't believe in Apophis anymore.)
                    Last edited by Manche; 01 March 2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

6:55 and 13/15

Comment

When SG-1 was on Showtime, it seemed like every time they had a free weekend and I could see some episodes (I couldn't afford premium channels back then), Legacy was on. I saw it a few times, yet I still confuse it with Lifeboat. Both good episodes, but they're "Daniel has gone crazy" episodes.

Comment

Working...
                          X