Legacy (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
    Michael Shanks showing off his great acting. Easily one of my favourite actors. He's also the first Stargate star I have had my photo taken with. Getting a photo with Amanda in a couple of weeks
    Michael Shanks is awesome! This is an episode that highlights his considerable talents. I got my picture taken with him last year--he's a sweet and charming guy—very easy to talk with. I’m going to have my picture taken with Christopher Judge in a few weeks.

I think that Dr. Fraiser doesn’t think that Daniel is under the influence a an alien entity for 2 reasons: No one else from the team is having the same problem, and, as shown when Teal’c gets sick, the organisms do not show in any tests.

Comment

Pretty average episode, I do have to comment on the horribly cgi'd in test tube that "caught" the goa'uld killer bug that came out of Teal'c.
      http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4574/dontblinkgc5.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Starscape91 View Post
        Another episode where Daniel goes crazy.
        Lets see. We had this, lifeboat and need... Any others?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          What, three isn't enough?

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

No!@!

Comment

Quite interesting episode. Michael played his part very good. Enjoyed it.
              sigpic

Comment

Okay episode.
                Not good, but not bad.

Comment

This episode was the first episode of Stargate I saw it makes me so happy when ever I watch it
                  sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    The Light, Absolute Power, Need, The Shroud(sort of)...

Can't remember the rest.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

As for the episode, I'm surprised no one thought that some alien device was affecting him. Also, Dr. MacKenzie did look kinda familiar.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This episode freaked me out to no end when I was younger...still gives me the willies, with those semi-mummified Goa'ulds and the translucent fish bait under the skin. YUCK!

Michael Shanks is DEFINITELY an amazing actor. Why hasn't he won a Golden Globe yet???

Best line:
                        "Please excuse anything I say or do as I slowly go NUTS!!!!"
                        "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

That and the immagry of those 'slugs' worming their way under everyone's skin made mine crawl...

Comment

apart from the fact that they were very fast to stick Daniel in that (far far too big) padded cell not a bad ep.
                            Didn't like all the negativity from Dr Werner though - they make Janet into this brilliant doctor and nobody else can do anything which irritates.

But - nice ep. Some good acting, especially from Michael Shanks.
                            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Prob cause of all the stuff up to now that HAS happened to daniel, they may have thought he finally cracked.. That and it was before they realized what was truely wrong.

Comment

Daniel getting whumped and Michael kicking some serious acting butt. I love this episode.
                                And on top of that Janet shares in the whump - makes me a happy whump fangirl.

Anyway...

Let's start with a random fun fact: when they are in the Linvris room at the very beginning right before the opening credits (which I have to say start to annoy me as much as the mask did, and dare I say I may just prefer the Ra-mask over these now ) someone, I think Carter, shines their light on one of the dead guys... and he blinks. His eyelids move.

Some nasty buggers Machello invented there. i'd completely forgotten how the jello-slugs were his to begin with.

Oh, and when they're in the briefing room discussing Daniel, Janet looks a might uncomfortable looking all apologetic at SG1.

Not a fan of McKenzie or Warner... though the latter does come through in the end. I can't warm up to Warner though. *shrug*
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X