This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's in the Ocean Around Atlantis?

It just occurred to me that we've been so busy dealing with the Wraith that we haven't yet gone for a dip in Atlantis' ocean. I wonder what type of creatures inhabit it. Is there anything there like a shark? Or are there more untold wonders? What do you think?

Maybe its full of fish guys like the guy from Fire and Water...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      It just occurred to me that we've been so busy dealing with the Wraith that we haven't yet gone for a dip in Atlantis' ocean. I wonder what type of creatures inhabit it. Is there anything there like a shark? Or are there more untold wonders? What do you think?
      Water. Lots and lots of water.

Seriously, though. We really don't know what's in the ocean around Atlantis for the simple fact that we haven't been there. Judging from the underwater shots from Rising, it doesn't look like there's much in the ocean anyway. But there's no real definitive answer.

Comment

Maybe there is a toilet there!

Comment

that would be an interesting episode, a creature from the waters of the planet has awoken and started a rampage in atlantis. he was geneticly* created by the ancients to protect atlantis from outsiders.The team must find away to reason with it or destroy it before it destroys them and the city.

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
            Maybe there is a toilet there!
            A toilet in the ocean? Using it would be a little difficult, don't you think?

Comment

My big honken space ship. Well, that's where I think I parked it.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Im sure it will be incorporated into some fucture episodes. Maybe there is a store of zpm's...

Comment

Maybe there is a cash of weapons, underneath the ocean floor.

Comment

What's in the Ocean Around Atlantis?
                    Magnets!

Or...the Leviathin!

Or...the Leviathin with magnets stuck all over its body!

Comment

Sharks with Dolphin characteristics.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Or maybe we'll find the real lost city of Atlantis.

Comment

Probably the remains of all those guys in Godfather that were sent to "sleep with the fishes."
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The ocean holds the key to answering the question of the meaning of life, the universe and everything else. If only we could understand Whale. And before I forget, something to do with Krikket.
                            Last edited by KorbenDirewolf; 04 July 2005, 06:28 PM. Reason: added the Krikket bit
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                              The ocean holds the key to answering the question of the meaning of life, the universe and everything else. If only we could understand Whale.
                              In that case, the answer's 42 and Magnets. big honkin' space magnets.

Comment

Working...
                              X