John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    I wasn't worried, well not much. I love your new location! I don't understand it but I love it. Oh is it the fishtank from Farily Odd Parents now that would be funny.
    A test told me I should live at the bottom of a fishtank Plus I have a great view of Rodney's shower
    (btw, FOP uses a fishBOWL )

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

He's alive.

He's dead!

He's alive!.....again!

Aw, left behind. I want Capt Jack back!

Comment

I want him back too! I cant beleive they're making us wait till Winter for the next eps!

sigpic

Comment

At least he's still alive. ALIVE! *happy Captain Jack dance*

Comment

lol!! here's some more pics

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              Geez you like him big!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Geez you like him big!
                I cant set the size of the caps when I take em and I'm too lazy to resize Beside, who doesnt like him big?

sigpic

Comment

Here's my John Barrowman story..

I go to the musicals a lot, here in London. And for a while, it seemed, everytime I went, John Barrowman was in it. I've seen him as Raoul in Phantom of the Opera, Chris in Miss Saigon, Joe Gillis in Sunset Boulevard and The Beast in Beauty and the Beast, where he managed to be sexy under an enormous costume. I thought he was wonderful, and couldn't get enough.

Then one day I'm sitting in a cinema, watching Delovely..i hear a familiar voice sing 'Night and Day'..and it's him! Finally, on screen, where I can lust after him withouth being surrounded by hundreds of people, all also lusting.

As for Dr Who..I had no idea he was in it. I'm watching Rose dance with a suspiciously familair stranger...and then it clicked..and i screamed!!! John barrowman!!!

And it would just like to say it was absolute heaven to have five episodes of him, and not to have to pay to go to the theatre to see him....although if you ever do get the chance to see him sing on stage, you should. he's magnetic, and so sexy and his voice is wonderful (wish they could have somehow got him to sing in Dr Who!)
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I cant set the size of the caps when I take em and I'm too lazy to resize Beside, who doesnt like him big?
                    MG you can resize them online here only takes a couple of seconds.

Comment

I am gutted......Outpost Gallifrey report that in this months issue of DWM (Doctor Who Magazine) JB is confimed as not returning for the next series.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                        I am gutted......Outpost Gallifrey report that in this months issue of DWM (Doctor Who Magazine) JB is confimed as not returning for the next series.
                        Does it say that on the site cause I cant find it.
                        That really sucks though He was the reason I got into Dr Who

sigpic

Comment

Does it say that on the site cause I cant find it.
                          That really sucks though He was the reason I got into Dr Who
                          It's there...if you look under the news column on the right...under August 15th you'll see something like 'casting rumours', try that .

Comment

I cant believe he's leaving The least they couldve done is give a reason

sigpic

Comment

If it was under the 'Casting rumours' heading then theres still a chance he's not gone

sigpic

Comment

If it was under the 'Casting rumours' heading then theres still a chance he's not gone
                                I'm not holding out much hope. DWM is usually accurate about these things, and apparantly JB has a lot of commitments to other projects at the moment. I spent some time over at the forums there, and rumours are that he'll bve back for S3.

Comment

Working...
                                X