No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol oops...I'll post one soon, off shopping now.

Comment

MG this is the clearest one I've got...sorry.

Here's a couple more...

Comment

Great pics Egeria *drools over topless JB*

I made this one while GW was offline-

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

JB in Chicago, *drooling so much I could drown*

Comment

wow what a bonus. I come to gateworld to drool over the stargate guys and i get distracted by the gorgeous Jack Harkness.
            Thanks MG for starting the thread. I've got some good pics but i need to resize them before i post them here.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

^ thats the greatness of GW, we have threads for literally everything!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                ^ thats the greatness of GW, we have threads for literally everything!
                Especially with some of the more prolific thread starters around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                  Especially with some of the more prolific thread starters around here.
                  What?! I've only started 39 threads!!

sigpic

Comment

I wasn't pointing the finger in any particular direction...honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                      I wasn't pointing the finger in any particular direction...honest.
                      suuure!

sigpic

Comment

Do you think anyone would mind me starting a Tour de France Thunk thread?

I know it's a PG site but those lads are extremely........ .......well built and the lycra does NOTHING to hide anything

Take a look, it's only a small pic but you'll get the message

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5223/live129og.jpg

Comment

^ *currently in a fit of giggles* mmm...a Tour de France Thunk thread, I really don't know. I could see why maybe it might be a little "revealing"....why don't you pm a mod and see what he/she says.

Comment

^^ or start one anyway, if the mods dont like it they can delete it, but i'm sure they wont mind as long as it's kept pg rated

sigpic

Comment

I have the feeling I'd be the only drooler, there is more to cycling than tight lycra, I guess just posting the links to pics instead of publishing them would be ok

That's Tom Boonen, Belgian champion and current Green Jersey holder

Comment

Jeans!!!

*melts*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X