No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yummy, there's something about a chap in a pair of faded jeans and a white t-shirt.

Actually I was playing around with that pic in photoshop last night.

[IMG]

Comment

Thats great egeria, nice job!

Jack in leather *drools*

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Ohh wow, having some serious disloyalty to lycra thoughts here

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Ohh wow, having some serious disloyalty to lycra thoughts here

Ooo...now I'm having some seriously naughty thoughts about JB in lycra.....*must stop...hubby due home soon*

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
            Jeans!!!

*melts*
            Ooh, I have just discovered the *swoon* gorgeous Capt Jack, wow, I am having all sorts of bad thoughts about him and the good doctor.

You know the pics like this one *OMG* are great but without the voice and the movements *Thunk* I didn't quite get it.

He is like Red D's "Ace" and Hitchhiker's "Zaphod" rolled into one.
            Charm, Charisma and he is open minded. How attractive is that!

He is coming back in season 2 right? Please!

Comment

oh my... what a lovely thread.
              *swoons*

(btw, Reefgirl, feel free to start a TDF thunk thread - remember we're a PG forum and everyone will be happy. Specially me, since I'm a born drooler anyway)
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I started a Sporting Thunk thread here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13895, anyway the Tour de France finishes today, unless Lance Armstrong falls off his bike and breaks something he's going to win it for the 7th time, at least he won't break Eddy Merckx's record of the most Yellow jersey's, PS there's a picture of his rather yummy son Axel on the Sporting Thunk thread. PPS all the pic's of *VERY* tight lycra are linked not attached

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Ooh, I have just discovered the *swoon* gorgeous Capt Jack, wow, I am having all sorts of bad thoughts about him and the good doctor.
                  Here's a piccy you should like.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                    Oh I have seen that and the other one.
                    You really have to love Russell T Davies, he will corrupt us all. Not, that I am not already there mind. Hmm, what must the Americans be making of all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      He is coming back in season 2 right? Please!
                      He is, I'm pretty sure. And if he isnt I'll shoot the writers

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I'm sure RTD said Jack was coming back, but won't appear in the first few episodes.

Comment

Hmm, what is it with me and Scottish actors, so he is Scottish, 37 and gay.

("well had to do something I was bored!!!" )

Found this at AfterElton.com.
                          Barrowman, 37, has been with his long-term partner, architect Scott Gill for over ten years. He met Gill during his production of Rope at the Chichester Theatre, and Barrowman admits to Playbill’s Wayman Wong that he was seen by Scott right away in the buff: “I joke with Scott now that he knew what he was getting [with me] because for the first ten minutes of the show, I was naked. Afterward, we met and click! I knew I’d spend the rest of my life with him.” The two men are now a happy family. “My parents love Scott,” Barrowman gushes to Wong. Together, the couple have two cocker spaniels and homes in London and California.

Originally born in Glasgow, Scotland, but raised in Joliet, Illinois since the age of eight, Barrowman has remained rather bi-continental. Barrowman’s Scottish accent is mostly undetectable in his screen and television roles, but he uses it in private, he explains in a 1996 interview with Al Weisel for US Magazine: “I learned to speak with an American accent because kids used to make fun of my Scottish accent... I’m more comfortable speaking Scottish. When I speak with my family I speak Scottish. On television in England I speak American. It’s like being bilingual.”

This is not deliberate on my part but between David Hewlett (born in England), Paul McGillion (born in Scotland) , David Tennant (born in Scotland) and now Jack Barrowman (Born in Scotland), I am having a mini British *Thunk* invasion.

Comment

Rumours are abound that Sarah-Jane Smith is making a return in the next series, I wonder if K9 will appear too

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              Rumours are abound that Sarah-Jane Smith is making a return in the next series, I wonder if K9 will appear too
                              I swear if he does appear he better be able to float up stairs like the daleks, he was next to usless on rough ground or in swamps.

Comment

I used to wait for him to trip over his scarf

Comment

Working...
                                X