Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    I used to wait for him to trip over his scarf
    By "his" I assume you mean Tom's scarf? Well he did get caught in it at least once that I saw (they are currently repeating all the old eps here) they were in the T.A.R.D.I.S and Tom walked from one end to the other and K9 was following but then he stopped and you could see Tom pushing him off the scarf wth his foot. lol That is staying in scene.

Comment

I've got a really long Dr Who type scarf I knitted a few years back when I first started working the evening shift, It didn't start out to be a DW scarf, it stretched now even my daughter calls it 'Mum's Dr Who scarf'

Comment

I've got a really long Dr Who type scarf I knitted a few years back when I first started working the evening shift, It didn't start out to be a DW scarf, it stretched now even my daughter calls it 'Mum's Dr Who scarf'
        Oh back in the day my own Mother knitted my brother a DW scarf lol. There were quite a lot going around back then. The show was super popular.

Comment

^ C'mon ladies...this is a Thunk thread, we need more pictures.

Comment

Oh wow, Wet Capt Jack *Drool*

Comment

Oh wow, Wet Capt Jack *Drool*
              I know, wonderful isn't it?

Comment

Mmmmmm yum yum

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                  ^ C'mon ladies...this is a Thunk thread, we need more pictures.

Oh! My, what an interesting way to have a wash. Wonder if he needs someone to hand him a towel?

Comment

John in Black & White.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Jack about to die

Spoiler:
                      Jack left behind

Poor Jack
                      Last edited by iLemon; 01 August 2005, 02:11 AM.

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        Oh! My, what an interesting way to have a wash. Wonder if he needs someone to hand him a towel?
                        Sod handing him the towel, I'd scrub his back and any other hard to reach places

Comment

One of my fave pics from PoTW

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            What do you mean "Jack about to die"? That isn't in a spoiler McKay's girl! What are you saying?
                            Nice pics, a bit on the large size but nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              What do you mean "Jack about to die"? That isn't in a spoiler McKay's girl! What are you saying?
                              Nice pics, a bit on the large size but nice.
                              sorry Drwho'srose, I forgot you havent seen them yet But dont worry about Jack, he'll be fine

btw, love the sig

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                sorry Drwho'srose, I forgot you havent seen them yet But dont worry about Jack, he'll be fine

btw, love the sig
                                I wasn't worried, well not much. I love your new location! I don't understand it but I love it. Oh is it the fishtank from Farily Odd Parents now that would be funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X