No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sad....I'm sat here enduring this awful ice skating programme just to see JB.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
      I'm so sad....I'm sat here enduring this awful ice skating programme just to see JB.
      aw, c'mon it was brilliant. He was brillian, and Dr Who got a mention.

How cool is that?
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Yummy, John Barrowman singing and ice skating. Gotta say, though, Barrowman's singing is a heck of a lot better than most of the other singers on this program, eep!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
          aw, c'mon it was brilliant. He was brillian, and Dr Who got a mention.

How cool is that?
          Alright it wasn't that bad....but it had Bonny Langford on it and she's always creeped me out. JB was brill though, very easy on the eye.

Comment

Alright it wasn't that bad....but it had Bonny Langford on it and she's always creeped me out. JB was brill though, very easy on the eye.
            OK for the foreign gal, what are you 'all' talking about????? *Bonnie is a bit much, what is her hair like these days?*

Comment

^ alright, it's some daft show where they take a bunch of celebs and over 8 weeks try to turn them into ice-skating dancers. Each week they perform to the judges who make up half the marks (the other half being made up by voters in the general public), with the lowest marked celeb being voted off each week.

It's bog standard reality tv fodder really...compelling only for JB's presence.

btw Bonnies hair looks just like it did when she was younger....I hate to admit it but she really doesn't look bad for her age *nuff respect*.

Comment

^ alright, it's some daft show where they take a bunch of celebs and over 8 weeks try to turn them into ice-skating dancers. Each week they perform to the judges who make up half the marks (the other half being made up by voters in the general public), with the lowest marked celeb being voted off each week.
                Oh lord we have a local version of that too. JB agreed to be on that!!! Any publicity is good... and they must pay well. Man's gotta eat.

Comment

well, I guess he just needs the exposure rather than the money at the moment, since he has the Torchwood thing going on.
                  But he is a competent skater anyway - and a real showman - so it's like money for old rope, isn't it?

And I wish I looked half as good as Bonnie Langford. sheesh, she's even older than me!!

sigpic

Comment

^ I must admit that I was shocked at how good she looked for her age. I still remember her from 'Just William' (god, how I hated that show)
                    Last edited by Egeria; 20 January 2006, 08:12 AM.

Comment

She's always had an annoying voice, and the chirpy sort of person that you wanted to slap very,very hard

Comment

did anyone see him sing on BBC1 tonight? Unfortunately I missed his actual singing,but he looks lovely in a feather boa!

But oh my - fantastic skating from him this week.

sigpic

Comment

did anyone see him sing on BBC1 tonight? Unfortunately I missed his actual singing,but he looks lovely in a feather boa!
                          Why was he wearing a Feather Boa? Not that he can't, but why?

Comment

Pic quality is crap and I apologize for that, but here are a couple of snaps from Bad Wolf.

I'm trying to get my hands on Jack. I mean, on a box set of S1. It's just a matter of timing... Should have better caps at that point.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just what a Girl (or a guy) needs to start the day.

He was wearing a feather boa, sitting on a sofa with Aled Jones and some other singing chap. No reason I could think of, excep that there were a lot of them about and it was a programme about show tunes - this week it was Cole Porter and I'm peeved that I missed it because I love Cole Porter.

On the Ice skating thing, thy had a sort of "ask the stars" thing. One question was "if you broke both arms, who out of Torvil and Dean would you want to help you go to the loo"

(the question is pretty risqué - even for after the watershed)

Can't remember what the others said but Barrowman said "both, because there's so much down there that it would need Jane and Chris to handle it"
                              then he sort of blushed, laughed and said "I can't believe I just said that"

sigpic

Comment

On the Ice skating thing, thy had a sort of "ask the stars" thing. One question was "if you broke both arms, who out of Torvil and Dean would you want to help you go to the loo"

(the question is pretty risqué - even for after the watershed)

Can't remember what the others said but Barrowman said "both, because there's so much down there that it would need Jane and Chris to handle it"
                                then he sort of blushed, laughed and said "I can't believe I just said that"
                                Haha, he's has been hanging around RTD too much! *naughty*

Comment

Working...
                                X