Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Earth could build a Stargate ship, which would you prefer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Earth could build a Stargate ship, which would you prefer?

If it were possible which ship would you prefer Earth to build, an Asgard vessel, the science or the battlecruiser, the Goa'ulds different war ships, a replicator ship, either from "New Order," or "Enemies," when Apophis' ship was being attacked? The ship from the episode "Grace," or one of Earths current Stargate ships, Prometheus, or when we finally see it, the Daedalus?

Perhaps, the best would be an Ancient warship, with a compliment of Puddle Jumpers, or a Wraith hive ship, with Darts, and cruisers.

I say they build a hybrid of all the best pieces from each ship put toghether

Comment

Anubis' ship looked pretty shiny... But something a bit more stealthy may be better.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

A new flag ship with Asgard, wraith, Tollan, Replicator and Anceint tech. on it for me.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
          I say they build a hybrid of all the best pieces from each ship put toghether
          I agree, take the best bits from all and jumble them up into to one crazzy ass cool ship! It would be the best ship out there but it would be hell ugly!!

Comment

well we dont know wot ancients ships look like yet so they're ruled out, I didn't really like the prommie's design when i first saw it but now it just says Earth to me. I think they shuld keep the basic design of the prommie (the Deddy will look basically the same) just make it in bigger sizes and more powerful.

Comment

i would have to say, if i could only pic one, i would chose an asgard ship...
              "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

perfect ship=

Atlantis!!!!!

enough said.

Cept that id rebuild it with rail guns already built in (just in case) and a ZPM maker!
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

the AURORA because its an ancient ship still in use(though i am hazy on this so pick it to pieces if you have to)
                  Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                  Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                  - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                  - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

I loved the alien ship from "Grace".

Comment

Anceint
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I'd have to say, eventhough I love, love, love the Ancients, I'm rather fond of Apophis' ship from "Exodus," the way that it could morph and take on a different shape, now I didn't like the inside, but the outside of the ship was fabulous.

Comment

i have to go with a wraith hive ship. they just look so cool. but then again, this talk about an ancient battleship is quite intiguing...
                          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

i think they should a G'ould space statioon - fitted with F302's, science research facility and stargate.
                            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

An Asgard Battlecuiser! Nothing better than some homemade alien tech that's sure to blow any pesky offenders outta the sky and show it's might and prowess in front of punier extraterrestrials!! Muahahaha!
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                              X