Fair Game (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
    10.29. I am beginning to think that using the laptop with it's small screen is affecting my times.
    I have not dared to use my tablet, cause that touch screen will definitely affect my times.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I tried it once with a touch screen. I did worse than Who Knows.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I especially love that episode because it restores balance between the different forces. I think it's good that the Asgards were not all powerful looking anymore, same as the humans not looking like insects. And waw, seeing those goaulds all diplomatical was quite something.

On another note: I'm rewatching the whole series so i may not have come to this point yet, but it seems to me that the terms of the treaty are constantly violated. Like, I get that the goaulds won't attack earth and that the humans can keep using the stargate, but weren't there like a non agression pact included ? Because they never really stopped attacking each other

Comment

Originally posted by Razibot View Post
          I'm rewatching the whole series so i may not have come to this point yet, but it seems to me that the terms of the treaty are constantly violated. Like, I get that the goaulds won't attack earth and that the humans can keep using the stargate, but weren't there like a non agression pact included ? Because they never really stopped attacking each other
          The treaty only stipulated that the Goa'uld wouldn't attack Earth. To ensure that hostilities between the two did not take place elsewhere, the Goa'uld wanted Earth to give up their gate. When that concession fell through, it was decided that attacking Earth directly was off the table, but it would be open season if the two encountered each other anywhere else...
          CRONUS
          We will not attack your world. But…if you continue to use your Stargate, be warned—anyone who is caught by one of the System Lords will be shown no mercy. They will suffer greatly.
          Last edited by Xaeden; 15 March 2024, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X