No announcement yet.

Fair Game (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? I don't remember them being confined to base before the Goau'ld arrived. He probably had it in his closet at home.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Diplomacy isn't Jack's strong suit. Thor must have had a case of his massive brain being missing when they chose him as human representative. Good thing it turned out fine in the end.

You know, Chronus was almost smiling there at the end, like he was looking forward to capturing SG1 in his territory so he can punish them for being such smart-asses. They're like irritating bugs on a windshield that need to be squashed and wiped away.

Nirrti's just a pain-in-the-butt -- no way around it. But gosh, do I love Jacqueline Samuda as Nirrti.

One thing that bothered me about this episode was the genormous difference between puppet-Thor and his 3D alter ego. They couldn't be further apart. I was watching past the dialogue right before he hands that communication device to Jack, admiring puppet-Thor. The level of detail in his skin. Then puppet-Thor gets up from his chair, and the imagery switches to 3D-Thor and I almost choke on my coffee at the neglect in his appearance. It's like they didn't have time to add texture so they went with alien grey. His face is different too like they are two different asgard. A bit of a let down really...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

O'Neill in a role he really hates - but he does well for the fate of Earth. Good background story concerning Teal'c - and again a tiny little bit of humanity even in the worst guys.
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

Cool episode, I really felt sorry for Jack and the position he was in. I enjoyed the way Sam had to use the Goa'uld healing device this time, after having to kill Seth with the weapon in the last episode. Loved learning more about Teal'c's background too.
          sigpic

Comment

Question that I never really thought about now. I assume with the right training, even Jack could use a ribbon/healing device now because of Kanaan?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrathraxus View Post
              Question that I never really thought about now. I assume with the right training, even Jack could use a ribbon/healing device now because of Kanaan?
              Maybe not because he left Jack, Carter's symbiont died inside her.
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrathraxus View Post
                We don't know. Maybe he COULD, but that angle never got looked into.
                Also, with his having the ATA gene, perhaps that would prevent any gou'ald markers being left??

Comment

A Follow up question:

I remember something about the Go'auld being able to use their technology because of the amounts of Naquadria in their blood which was a remnant of using the Sarcophagus. ie their ability to use the healing device/ ribbon device.

But then we have seen Tok'ra using them. And Martouf states as a matter of fact they don't use Sarcophagus because it crushes their will from within.

Comment

I don't remember the 'naquadria in the blood cause OF the sarc' statement?

Comment

maybe I just misremember it.

Comment

The sarc didn't provide naquadria.
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

Comment

Naqudah (not to confused with the unstable naduadria) is in the Goa'uld's blood because its so abundant on their homeworld. I think it was unique protein markers in Goa'uld physiology that allows the use of Goa'uld. I think that is how they explained that Sam uses it after Jolinar died
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought It WAS NOT present in the Go'auld. The Unas/ Symbiote homeplanet.. didn't someone say these wild Go'auld didn't have Naquadah in their blood?

Comment

Because the original Goa'uld had depleted it all. So the ones Daniel found in the First One had none because the older Goa'uld had used it all
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Im gonna go back and watch those eps tonight because my memories are different.

Comment

Working...
                                X