No announcement yet.

Fair Game (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this one a bunch. Don't know why. Niirti got "arrested" by Cronus/Kronos. (I wonder what he did with her between her capture and her
    Spoiler:
    escape
    . Oh, wait, never mind, I don't really wanna know.) I liked the whole he-killed-my-father-now-I-want-to-kill-him thing; Teal'c pulls it off well. I wonder what Teal'c says to him in Goa'uld? Probably not something PG. I liked Cater doin' the Hand-device thingy. Anyways, I can't really say why, but I do like this one.

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
    "Be nice to nerds;
    one day, you'll end up working for one."
    -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
    Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
    Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

I need to go re watch this episode. I like all the episodes where Jack gets to be clever. All five of them
      Fitness Buddies

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
        I need to go re watch this episode. I like all the episodes where Jack gets to be clever. All five of them
        Is it as many as that?
        Actually, i think Jack is clever in a lot of eps, in a quiet unnoticeable way.

But I forgot how much I liked this ep, I think I'll watch it this afternoon.
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Jack said that Daniel typed up an apology letter in Goa'uld for him. So Daniel has a Goa'uld keyboard? How'd he manage to snag one of them?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            Jack said that Daniel typed up an apology letter in Goa'uld for him. So Daniel has a Goa'uld keyboard? How'd he manage to snag one of them?

Lisa Michelle
            More likely it was a Goa'uld font.

Comment

lol

where can I get one of those online?
              YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

but seriously, he probably created it by scanning pics of the symbols, just for occasions like this
                YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

About how the Goa'uld knew about the second gate, maybe Yu wasn't talking about the Antarctic gate, maybe he was talking about the gate Apophis took to earth. Gates can withstand quite a bit of damage and the system lords must have assumed that earth recovered Apophis's gate after his ship was destroyed.

I really don't see how the Asgard couldn't just destroy the Goa'uld since their technology is so much superior. Even the Tollan have weapons that can blow up Ha'taks in one hit and the Asgard are way more advanced than the Tollan, plus they have super fast ships, so they could just send 5 or 6 ships, fly around the galaxy blowing away Goa'uld ships and settlements and the Goa'uld will be blasted back to the stoneage in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                    About how the Goa'uld knew about the second gate, maybe Yu wasn't talking about the Antarctic gate, maybe he was talking about the gate Apophis took to earth. Gates can withstand quite a bit of damage and the system lords must have assumed that earth recovered Apophis's gate after his ship was destroyed.

I really don't see how the Asgard couldn't just destroy the Goa'uld since their technology is so much superior. Even the Tollan have weapons that can blow up Ha'taks in one hit and the Asgard are way more advanced than the Tollan, plus they have super fast ships, so they could just send 5 or 6 ships, fly around the galaxy blowing away Goa'uld ships and settlements and the Goa'uld will be blasted back to the stoneage in a month.
                    They would have to get past the shields first and as well as the Death Gliders.

Comment

Gliders aren't even going to scratch Asgard ships and if the Tollans have weapons that can penetrate Ha'tak shields and destroy them in two hits then the Asgard must have them too since they're far more advanced than the Tollan and have fought the Goa'uld before.

Comment

Gliders aren't even going to scratch Asgard ships and if the Tollans have weapons that can penetrate Ha'tak shields and destroy them in two hits then the Asgard must have them too since they're far more advanced than the Tollan and have fought the Goa'uld before.
                        SpoilerAnubis wipes out most of the tollan in between two fires after they refuse to cooperate with him by sending a phasing bomb through the gate to earth. They are to overcnfidant and destroyed easily by Anubises Tech.
                        I love this episode and the idea that the Asgard help with the treaty but in the end we don't need too much of their help except maybe jack as hes not the proper diplomat.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Anubis had ships with shields that can withstand both Tollan and Asgard weapons, but none of the Goa'uld had that technology in season 3, which means that the Asgard can go around blowing up Goa'uld ships with impunity.

If it weren't for the treaty, the system lords would have sent a hundred Ha'taks and burned earth to ashes.

Comment

Anubis had ships with shields that can withstand both Tollan and Asgard weapons, but none of the Goa'uld had that technology in season 3, which means that the Asgard can go around blowing up Goa'uld ships with impunity.

If it weren't for the treaty, the system lords would have sent a hundred Ha'taks and burned earth to ashes.
                            Scary though though

Comment

Why is it that in Thor's Hammer, the Asgard present themselves to the Goa'uld as big Norse guys, yet in this episode, they show themselves as little Grey dudes.

Plot hole or inconsistency. :|

Last edited by Im_just_guessing; 03 March 2005, 05:59 PM.
                              FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

The Asgard appear as only as gods to primitive humans that they've liberated from the Goa'uld.

Comment

Working...
                                X