This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remaining gould in power

With Anubis gone, and much of the system lords from summit (5x15) out of the way which ones are still in power? Do you think any minor ones will now contend for power?

they probly take up any goulds territory thats not been free'd by the jaffa n try n take out the none belivers

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

well mallozzi says that they are still are threat b ut i think we will find out either the episode with baal in or one of them after.

Also in one epidsodes teal'c is trying to explain that the G'ould are still a threat - but the G'ould will not go down without a fight.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by EnjoyIncubus
        With Anubis gone, and much of the system lords from summit (5x15) out of the way which ones are still in power? Do you think any minor ones will now contend for power?
        Is the Pope Catholic? When has a Goa'uld not lusted for power, and then more power? I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Comment

Are bastet, and kali the destroyer still around? I thought they were hot ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by EnjoyIncubus
            Are bastet, and kali the destroyer still around? I thought they were hot ^-^
            Don't recall Kali...but I quite liked the look of Bastet. And I like cats. So thus, I'd love to see Bastet back.

Comment

i liked baset and kali but olokun and baset are both dead said in the begginig of "its good to be king" and amatseru( in its good to be king she was setting up her last stand", camulus (anubis or baal probably killed him)i never saw them before at summit. but im asuming they are both dead . Yu hes old but was stabed once and lived but all on the gould space station have to be dead. with rep carter and the rep ship coming in. so id say baal and lower system lords are still around and as long as they have some jaffa and a queen they will survive smally.

Comment

I will miss the goa'uld. These Ori fellows have alot to live up to.

Comment

The Ori look really kool - i hope baal kills a bunch of them.

Comment

The only Goa'uld that is a System Lord that is known to be still alive is Baal. Kali was seen in Summit and Last Stand, and was never seen again, so she may be alive. Amaterasu and Camulus have been mentioned, but whether or not they are dead or still alive somewhere is unknown. The only other known Goa'uld that may still be alive, although he may or may not be a System Lord, is Zipacna. There are likely a number of others out there that haven't been seen before that are still around. From what was mentioned at the beginning of Mobious, several other Goa'uld are still around.

Just because a number of Goa'uld are still around, however, doesn't mean that they pose the kind of threat that they once did. With most, if not all of the Jaffa having rebeled, taking with them a number of ships and likely a number of planets with them, those Goa'uld still in power and that have the title of System Lord could have the title more out of tradition that a sign of having any real power.

Comment

Zipacna got killed off-screen at the end of "Last stand" with the symbiote poison.

And the goa'uld will be featured in "Beach Head"

Comment

The G'ould will always the main bad guy in my eyes

Comment

Their's still the Gua'uld who the Tollan bow down to. We should go liberate them in are new ship.
                          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I think that he was Anubis, so we don't have to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Eddy
                              I think that he was Anubis, so we don't have to do that.
                              It was Tanith (who was an underlord to Anubis), so he had Anubis' Ha'taks, which had the spiffy new shields and weapons, which was why the Tollan got wiped out.

Svarog was killed when the Sentinel destroyed his ship in The Sentinel. Bastet and Olukun were killed sometime around It's Good To Be King. Then there was Lord Ares, who was supposedly a system lord, but we'd never heard of him before; he was killed when O'Neill blew up his Ha'tak with a drone in It's Good To Be King.
                              Yu later died when Replicarter skewered him with a sword in Reckoning pt. 1.

There are probably lots of Goa'uld around, just not many former system lords. The way I see it,Amaturasu, Morrigan, Kali and Ba'al are still around, with the possibility of the writers adding a few more when required.
                              Last edited by Jarnin; 02 July 2005, 10:32 PM.
                              Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Working...
                              X