Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Goa'uld are gone, will the Asgard now protect Earth from other threats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goa'uld are gone, will the Asgard now protect Earth from other threats?

What if the Free Jaffa Nation, took it upon themselves to attack Earth, would the Asgard then take it upon themselves to aide us in the fight. Teal'c would of course be against this attack, but others, like the new character Gerak, would probably see nothing wrong with it.

If we were unable to use the M2 naquadah generator, to power to Ancient weapon in Antarctica, and with only two ships, would we then easily be defeated by the Jaffa?

With episodes like "Ex Deux Machina" I wonder if we can truly trust the newly formed Jaffa Nation, granted the Prometheus and Daedalus have far superior shielding, would their weapons be much of a match for the Goa'uld Ha'tak class vessels?

I merely want to know, with the Protected Planets Treaty no longer needing to be enforced, can we count on the Asgard to be there if we'd require it, as they are our friends, they still must rebuild, and without a great enough reason, like the Protected Planets Treaty, will they come to our assistance?

*****spoiler alert be warned*****

the asgard can defend earth against the goa'uld the jaffa and the aschen which we have seen them deal with the goa'uld in the past, we dont know the intentions of the jaffa and when the aschen return this season would kick their ass if need be.

the orii on the other hand are better left to the ancients as i dont think the asgard would be a match for them any day.
    we will see when the orii unleash the plague on earth in the "fourth horsemen" an episode i am looking forward to the most as i have a felling it may be the darkest yet with a 15 rating at least.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

i have a theory

What if the Asgard Know The Aschen Race.

what if the aschen wipe out the any race who they make contact.

we don't know if the Aschen can go to earth and kill anyone who stand in their way and the asgard might not able to protect earth from aschen.

Comment

I can’t see why the earth needs Asgard protection. All we need is some of their tech and we should be able to defend ourselves from any mundane threat. And they already owe us that at least…(’nother thread I’m sure).

Jaffa or Aschen would be no problem for a couple of “Jackson” class ships…..
        The orii are another issue... not sure what to do about them.

Comment

all do respoect but the asgard aint helped us out as much as we have helped them so they need us more.
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I think the Ori will be such a threat to everyone in our galaxy that even the Goa'uld might sign up as allies to fight against them. It's enemies like the Ori that bring races and worlds together.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The goa'uld are not gone. They are just not a big problem right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge
                I can’t see why the earth needs Asgard protection. All we need is some of their tech and we should be able to defend ourselves from any mundane threat. And they already owe us that at least…(’nother thread I’m sure).

Jaffa or Aschen would be no problem for a couple of “Jackson” class ships…..
                The orii are another issue... not sure what to do about them.
                you do realise that the daniel jackson was a science vessel right?
                An half dozen oniel however could stand up to basicly anything the goauld or the FJN could throw at them, plus we have the outpost and tealc and braytac would gather a different fleet to defend earthas well.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Don't under estimate Earth, Possible S9 spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  It's rumoured that by about halfway through S9 Earth will have an entire fleet of X-303's

Comment

An entire fleet of X-303's, in orbit around Earth, ready to defend the homeworld, I can picture it now, amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                      I think the Ori will be such a threat to everyone in our galaxy that even the Goa'uld might sign up as allies to fight against them. It's enemies like the Ori that bring races and worlds together.
                      "The enemy of my enemy....."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        you do realise that the daniel jackson was a science vessel right?
                        An half dozen oniel however could stand up to basicly anything the goauld or the FJN could throw at them, plus we have the outpost and tealc and braytac would gather a different fleet to defend earthas well.
                        ahh yes good point. I'd forgotten about that... I was thinking of a new and improved Daedalus type ship (our build but using the latest and greatest Asgard toys)
                        maybe I should have said "sarge" class.
                        but you get the idea

Comment

Spoiler:
                          not all the goa'uld are gone Ba'al is actually hiding in Earth !! and I don't think that the goa'uld aren't a thread anymore. They can still be a thread as they want. Don't forget they made / STOLE the technology from other advanced races
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                          X