Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone has a role to play in the story..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone has a role to play in the story..

Man rewatching BSG Season 1 all over again has really got my brain turning, so I need some kind of outlet to get this all out there.

And it looks like this is the right place

First of all I am loving the subplot which deals with how all of the events in the story have happened before and they'll happen again.

The episode where Starbuck is interrogating the Cylon is one of my favorites for this reason. When he says, "The last time I was the interrogator and you were the prisoner" I just couldn't stop thinking about that. That's just great scfi, great tv period.

I'm not sure where they're going with that storyline, but it's an interesting concept. Kind of similar to what they did in the Matrix movies I guess.

It seems like the Cylons are patterned after the Greek Gods that the humans worship.

#6 - Aphrodite
    Boomer/Shannon - ???
    Leoben - Hermes
    Doral - Zeus

Not sure, but Shannon could be Artemis, but I dunno.

Possible Cylons -

Baltar
    President Roselyn - Hera
    Adama - Zeus
    Tigh - Ares
    Apollo - Apollo
    Pristess Roselyn
    Lt. Gaeta -
    Tom Zareck - Hades

I liked how at the end of Season 1, Starbuck was back on Caprica going after the Arrow of Apollo, that will lead them to Earth. However, I think they took that scripture way too literally. I believe that she's the arrow of Apollo, the man instead of the god.

Sorry, but July 15th is getting closer and closer and I'm getting ansy.

aaaah, its been about 6 months since I've seen the Finale, its lkilling me to wait another 17 days.

There is lots of speculation over at Ragnar Anchorage of who relates to which God and there are plenty of god reasons for each

Comment

For me personally the greatest Cylon was 'Beelzebub' from the original BSG show, If I remember right he was the brother or second from the head cylon (name escapes me but he had a Gold colored armour suit) where as Beelzebub had a shiny red colored armour suit (the only red colored cylon).
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner
        aaaah, its been about 6 months since I've seen the Finale, its lkilling me to wait another 17 days.

There is lots of speculation over at Ragnar Anchorage of who relates to which God and there are plenty of god reasons for each
        17 days???

*looks at date*

Holy crap, I should get to rewatching lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner

hey at least you dont have to wait as long as we do

lizzi
          Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal
            hey at least you dont have to wait as long as we do

lizzi
            I've had to wait longer, you've not long since seen the finale and we know how you will be seeing season 2

Comment

true well if we ever get it
              Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I got the mini-series on DVD today.

Just finished watching it.

Squee!!

Though I kind of fell asleep for about 20 minutes... C'mon, give me a break. Been walking around getting groceries all day and it's 1:40 AM

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                X