Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite villain of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your favorite villain of all time?

From any show, movie, whatever. Whoes the guy (or girl) you found the greatest of all evil.

For me, I think the greatest of all time for some strange reason is Lord Zedd from MMPR. I know it was kiddy stuff but that guy was the coolest.

I dunno if I'd call him my fave villain of all time, I don't think I could name ANYONE to something as lofty as that, but for a while I thought that Sloane on Alias was a pretty cool villain. He was suave and outwardly friendly-seeming, but utterly cold and ruthless. Then they started making him more caricature-ish and cliched (IMO) and he's kinda blah now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
      From any show, movie, whatever. Whoes the guy (or girl) you found the greatest of all evil.

For me, I think the greatest of all time for some strange reason is Lord Zedd from MMPR. I know it was kiddy stuff but that guy was the coolest.
      Lord Zedd is kickass!

In a related note...have you seen the newest Power Rangers? It's called Dino Thunder. The reason I mention this is because the Green/White Ranger in MMPR, is in the new one, he's the Black Ranger.
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I watched the first two episodes and thats it. Its nothing like the first few seasons. I wish they would put out all the seasons on DVD, I haven't seen them in like 8 years. I watched it up to Zeo wince it got to PR in spaced I stoped.

Comment

In B5 Mr Morden was a teriffic baddie. As were the Shadows, right up until the ep in which they made their exit. "Go away, Shadows!" "Okey dokey." Londo was the best though, because you saw his descent, and how easy he found it.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
            I watched the first two episodes and thats it. Its nothing like the first few seasons. I wish they would put out all the seasons on DVD, I haven't seen them in like 8 years. I watched it up to Zeo wince it got to PR in spaced I stoped.
            They were pretty crappy for a while. Power Rangers in Space did have Zordon I believe...so thats a plus.

Comment

I've should have watched all of that season cause it seems to have finally ended everything I watched before (Zordon dying and everyone like Zedd and all turning good). O well.

Comment

Scorpius on Farscape was wicked, he looked super-freaky and there was always the good/bad guy factor. He had good intentions (killing scarrans) but had questionable ways of achieving them.
                [email protected]
                http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                One nation under dog
                There of which I stand alone
                A face in the crowd
                Unsung, against the mold
                Without a doubt
                Singled out
                The only way I know

Comment

The Joker is awesome.

Comment

Yeah he really freaked me out in the original Batman movie...
                    [email protected]

One nation under dog
                    A face in the crowd
                    Unsung, against the mold
                    Without a doubt
                    Singled out
                    The only way I know

Comment

I know it's cliche and not terribly original but I'm going to have to go with Darth Vader because he's timeless. And he was the first villain that I remember that really scared the bejeezus out of me. I wasn't born when Star Wars came out and I: was a very wee child when I first saw it so Darth Vader was incredibly frightening to me.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I prefer the villains who are not really villainous. Those are much more terrifying. I like Jack Torrence from "The Shining". Or, although this villain is actually a nice guy, Roy Batty from "Blade Runner".
                        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                          Scorpius on Farscape was wicked, he looked super-freaky and there was always the good/bad guy factor. He had good intentions (killing scarrans) but had questionable ways of achieving them.
                          Yes me too, I joke it's Ahkna but it's probabaly really Scorpy

If I thought of him as a villain which I don't I'd say Q he's just wicked cool.
                          Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Yeah Q was awesome, I really hope they have him on Enterprise sometime...hopefully erasing all thier memories afterwords, so as not to screw up Encounter At Farpoint...

Ill never forget what his "wife" said to Torres when she occused her of having a superiority complex.

"Its not a complex dear, its a fact."

Doesnt get much cooler than that, shes arrogant enough to be Tollan!

Come to think of it, Q could be Furlings! It would explain why they abandonned the Alliance and everything!
                            [email protected]

One nation under dog
                            A face in the crowd
                            Unsung, against the mold
                            Without a doubt
                            Singled out
                            The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
                              If I thought of him as a villain which I don't I'd say Q he's just wicked cool.
                              I don't know if giving James Bond cool gadgets counts as villany.

Comment

Working...
                              X