No announcement yet.

Into the Fire (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.51 - Got hung up in the beginning! Sometimes it feels like it takes so long just to move the pieces out of the way lol.

I thought this was a solid two parter - love that Hammond goes himself when he isn't allowed to send anyone - probably not exactly in line with orders Also it was a nice shock moment the first time when the Gould goes into Jack
    sigpic
    signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
      5.51 - Got hung up in the beginning! Sometimes it feels like it takes so long just to move the pieces out of the way lol.
      I find that the smaller one's screen the harder it gets to get the pieces off to one side.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

This episode was on Comet TV last night, and I found myself wondering who gave Carter the camo outfit she was wearing after hooking up with Colonel Makepeace's group. She was wearing a white outfit just like the one Jack was wearing earlier, and then she was wearing the camo outfit, complete with vest and boots and so forth. Made me wonder if they carried extra outfits with them or if someone gave up theirs for her to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          This episode was on Comet TV last night, and I found myself wondering who gave Carter the camo outfit she was wearing after hooking up with Colonel Makepeace's group. She was wearing a white outfit just like the one Jack was wearing earlier, and then she was wearing the camo outfit, complete with vest and boots and so forth. Made me wonder if they carried extra outfits with them or if someone gave up theirs for her to wear.
          LOL!! Things like that...

Can you imagine someone having to switch clothes with her.
          Who's it going to be boys?!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
          X