X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great start to the season.
    sigpic

Comment

A great start of the season, I like the big rescue mission of different SG teams the most.

One question. What do you think how many members of these four teams died during this mission?

Comment

Ahead of my rewatch schedule, but I have a feeling I'm going to be behind again soon enough with the extra work that's been coming my way lately (late nights).

Anyhow, this is so much better than its first half. Action-packed, edge-of-your-seat stuff, and General Hammond to the rescue. SG-1 in trouble and fellow SG-teams stepping up the plate to rescue their own, knowing they could die in the process. The SGC is like one big unit -- Major Davis has a point too when he mentions how many more will have to die for SG-1 but I nevertheless feel like punching him in the face right that moment.

Powerful Teal'c hoping his fellow Jaffa will finally see that Apophis is a false god but alas, such travesty is not to be taken at value. Long way to go still, but you'll get there, my man.

Bra'tac kicking butt. Hammond threading the needle (Reminded of Poe Dameron in that Tie-Fighter: "Wow, this thing moves") and lots of cool explosions.

How would you rate SG-1's "Into the Fire?"

Excellent
        Good
        Fair
        Poor
        Terrible
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

We had a deal FH. Only 3 episodes a week and no more grave robbing. I will concede on only one of those points. This episode is the exact opposite of the previous one. It's very action packed we everyone running around and I especially like Hammond and Tealc with their gateship. Wish we saw that again. It's a good
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Only 3 episodes a week...
            I have a major project in the works the coming weeks -- It'll be a miracle when I don't fall behind with these 3 episodes a week.

Comment

So we go back to grave robbing?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

No grave robbing this time....

Comment

Dropping the 3-episode quiz (Into The Fire, Seth & Fair Game) today and the jigsaw puzzle for Into The Fire.

Comment

5 minutes and 21 seconds
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Took me a little under a minute longer to solve it: 6:04.

Comment

3x01 Into the fire
                        Carter said she can’t feel the presence of Goa’uld in O’Neill, but Hathor was also in the room.
                        http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x01/01.jpg
                        http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x01/02.jpg
                        My comment : Maybe Hathor arrived later or her presence can’t be felt if she was invisible, what could work like a transphase technology.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

7:49

Comment

I really loved the "Goa'uld gateship" concept in this episode. So it is not impossible that such things happened in the Milky Way in the past. Hmmm.....
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

6:09 and 13/15

Comment

Working...
                                X