This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SGA S2 Team.

Hey being aiden ford is on the run with his wraith enzyme needs and the new arrival of the new col who promotes sheppard to Lt. Col (i think) and the arrival or Ronon Dex who do you think the team will be? On another note Beckett has been placed for a reacuring character to a leading character maybe a new team member also?

I personally think the new team will be

Lt. Col Sheppard
    Teyla
    Ronon Dex
    Dr. Beckett

The reason for this i think Dr. McKay will be needed more on atlantis than offworld at this point, this is just my own personal opion but it all fits. Plus the Joint abillities of Sheppard and Ronon Dex will make a strong team with Dex being an old Military Officer Himself and on the run from the wraith for 7 years.

What do you all think?

I don't think Mckay will be left behind, who says there only has to be 4 in a team. I do however like the idea of beckett getting more screen time.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
      I don't think Mckay will be left behind, who says there only has to be 4 in a team. I do however like the idea of beckett getting more screen time.
      Dam it thats right, their dont need to be 4 people. Also i dont think becket'll be part of the team, he'll just go offworld everynow and again!
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

the team will be Sheppard, McKay, Teyla and Ronon Dex

while McKay is off-world, Zelenka plays the scientist on Atlantis (example: The Brotherhood)

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
          the team will be Sheppard, McKay, Teyla and Ronon Dex

while McKay is off-world, Zelenka plays the scientist on Atlantis (example: The Brotherhood)
          God I love those two

They are clearly the two smartest guys on Atlantis, scientist technology wise. Brad can do no wrong in casting. Hell his decision to simply have Hewit reprise McKays character makes him worthy of worship. If I ever found myself near him, I would probably be like in Waynes World and bowing before him shouting "I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY!"
          --
          The Stargate Technology Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Chris O'Farrell
            God I love those two

They are clearly the two smartest guys on Atlantis, scientist technology wise. Brad can do no wrong in casting. Hell his decision to simply have Hewit reprise McKays character makes him worthy of worship. If I ever found myself near him, I would probably be like in Waynes World and bowing before him shouting "I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY!"
            I always thought david hewit was a good actor since I saw him on SG-1 and wondered why he didnt have more of a role on SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
              I always thought david hewit was a good actor since I saw him on SG-1 and wondered why he didnt have more of a role on SG-1.
              I've enjoyed watching David Hewlett since Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. He was so cute back then (not that he isn't now though...).

In fact, I decided to give Stargate Atlantis a chance because Hewlett was in the cast. Otherwise, I was leery of another spinoff, having been burned on far too many scifi spinoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                I've enjoyed watching David Hewlett since Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. He was so cute back then (not that he isn't now though...).

In fact, I decided to give Stargate Atlantis a chance because Hewlett was in the cast. Otherwise, I was leery of another spinoff, having been burned on far too many scifi spinoffs.
                my speculation is that Ford will return for the second half of the season! At least im remaining optimistic!
                Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
                The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                (F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Here's my wacky idea for the new Season 2 Atlantis team:

Steve (From Poisoning the Well) serving as Major Sheppard.
                  Bob (From the Seige) serving as Lt. Aiden Ford.
                  Sally (the Keeper from Rising) serving as Dr. Elizabeth Weir.
                  Greg (From Defiant One) serving as Dr. Rodney McKay.
                  "Teyla-Wraith" (from The Gift) serving as herself.

Choose an annoying Wraith to serve as Kavanaugh.
                  Choose any Wraith (not a girl, though) to serve as Dr Beckett. My best candidate would be Gordon, (See the Steve/Bob thunk thread page 38 to find out who Gordon looks like).
                  As for the other support staff and the like, choose your Wraiths accordingly.

Last edited by TechnoWraith; 26 June 2005, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Shep and McKay are just too good together - they won't be split. The team needs a tough fighter, so we have R.Dex. Beckett will come along, as needed - he will probably have some episodes off world and some episodes at Atlantis. I'd rather see less of Teyla as she just doesn't do anything for me, but TPTB are determined to force us to look at her chest as much as possible, I fear.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                      Dam it thats right, their dont need to be 4 people. Also i dont think becket'll be part of the team, he'll just go offworld everynow and again!
                      Indeed.

Comment

We need AR-2 (ANZAC).

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                        - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Originally posted by Chris O'Farrell
                          God I love those two

I couldn't agree more. David Hewlett is a good actor and Atlantis is richer for having him playing McKay. He does it quite deftly. From what we hear, he seems to be enjoying himself.

I wouldn't say "I'm not worthy!" to him...but I'd think it. I'd probably get uncharacteristically shy and say very little. I'm told my eyes say a lot. So, that'd be a bit beyond my control.
                          ~*~*~*~*~*
                          not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

Wait... didn't some early spoilers from Joe M say
                            Spoiler:
                            that "there will be a new dynamic on the Atlantis base -- as well as Sheppard's team." I mean I've seen nothing else about this 'new dynamic' in more resent spoilers, so I'm curious. Maybe I should ask Joe himself.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I think the Atlantis team will be, Lt. Colonel John Sheppard, Dr. Rodney McKay, Ronon Dex, eventhough I'm not sure about him yet, but I'm willing to give Dex a chance. Teyla Amagan, daughter of Tagan, but I would like to see less of the I'm too serious to laugh Teyla, and more of the fun loving, I'm ready to have a good time, while doing my job Teyla, with better dialogue, and less revealing wardrobe. Now, I'm a guy, but her appearance at times, is just unnecessary, and though I favor her appearance all of the time, I would like to be able to take her more seriously, than I currently do.

Comment

Working...
                              X