No announcement yet.

Touching Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to agree with Shadow there... I can think of maybe 3 or 4 shows that I watch that currently air on the networks. Of course, there are quite a few that I've never watched becuase the ads and other info I saw about them just didn't interest me in any way.

Guess I need to see if I can catch this version of Touching Evil.. Let me guess, they made the characters into Americans? Probably not CID anymore.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Zippy was playing around with Goa'uld voices this week

Comment

Right now, the only shows I go out of my way to watch are Gilmore Girls and Joan of Arcadia... and not being a fan of reruns, I'm not watching anything right now. I need to remember to tune in for Touching Evil, though. And Monk! I'm missing the new season, aren't I? *sigh*

There are no good genre shows worth watching anymore, IMO, although hopefully things will improve when Atlantis hits the air.

Comment

All my pretty sci-fi shows are leaving me!!!

Well, hopefully USA will renew Touching Evil, and if they do, hopefully next season with more than 13 episodes...
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I been watching Law and Order on NBC for about 10 years now and that's pretty much the only current series I really care if I miss on the networks. Although, I don't have FOX around here so I have no clue on what they air. I think Monk's new season starts Friday.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Although i'm not a big fan of Monk, cause just sometimes, he pisses me off, its so hard to watch, haha.

Comment

I love Monk. I don't have any shows on the 4 networks that I really am committed to. I like Law & Order SVU but I don't watch it constantly. Same with Judging Amy and that's pretty much it. Wait I take that back. I do love American Idol. I tried really hard not to because I think reality t.v. pretty much heralds the oncoming apocalypse, but I got hooked. But my main shows are on other networks. Gilmore Girls, Touching Evil, and Monk. And of course Stargate, but that pretty much goes without saying. The new season of Monk starts tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about that.

As for Touching Evil, I love it and I hope that it comes back for a second season. Has anyone heard anything on that?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

In Tvguide, it had an online chat about a second season of Touching Evil. It said stuff about it was a good show, nice ratings, but wasn't a 'Monk' hit, but was still good, and other things about reviewing ratings and such. If it doesn't come back, damn the USA network!

Comment

Working...
                  X