No announcement yet.

Out of Mind (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*fingers in ears* LALAALALLALALA IM NOT LISTENING IVE NOT SEEN THE NEXT EPISODE!

is it season 7 then next episode? i'll look

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Yeah how did Hathor get followers? I mean it said she took them for all the other syetem lords but her powers didn't work on Teal'c why would it work on any other Jaffa?
      We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Mmmmm, Hathor. I would SO totally take her up on her offer and join her.

I actually didn't think that the clip thing was much of a problem - there really wasn't much of it. It was really more of a "quick review" than anything. Though, I would think that SG-1 would catch on when the doctor and general didn't know anything about Earth's allies or enemies.

That's not much of a problem, though. What does bug me is that they apparently have the budget to make the SGC look really cool and futuristic, but the producers of the show keep us in the Utilitarian and Monotonous version of the base on purpose. I mean, I know it's supposed to be a military base, but it seems like it would be easy to come up with an excuse to make it look less dismal. It is, after all, on the doorstep of interstellar space. If they have the budget to make the show look cooler, why don't they do it? I demand glowy blue neon lights and bright light globes like Hathor has!

Griping aside, though, there were some clever things about this one. First off, they set you up with 1969 right before hand, so you totally believe time travel is possible within the context of the show. Second, I love the track/zoom they do behind Jack's head when he discovers Hathor's base outside of the fake SGC. I had to rewind that and watch it again a couple times. Third, any episode with Horus guards is good (they need to articulate the headgear like in the movie, though). And fourth - that shot where Jack notices that Sam doesn't have a shirt on. It looks like he's forcibly restraining himself from jumping her bones.

Comment

^you would why, the bad guys always get their comupence!

Good episode and oh look another clip show!

Comment

MEH...........finale=clip show=not good!!!! And it was not that good of a cliffhanger..........ya know they would find a way to weasel out of it within 5 minutes of the next show

Comment

I love the way Jack looks i this episode, with the white uniform with the collar, his hair all tousles & rumpled.... *sigh*

Comment

The only bad part of this episode... 3 words, "To Be Continued". Rest was killer and just a great episode.
                ...it never ends.

Comment

never trust chicks with red hair, they have bad tempers i should know lol
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

boring i don't like hathor and i didn't like this epsiode

you knew from the beginning that it didn't take place 80 years in the furture please
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I thought it was great!! and they realeased the truth pretty early on in the first place.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                        boring i don't like hathor and i didn't like this epsiode

you knew from the beginning that it didn't take place 80 years in the furture please
                        I think it was pretty obvious that it wasn't the real SGC but the suspense as to what was really going on was what kept me intrigued. I liked this episode but I'm not a big fan of Hathor.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I hate hathor but I like her because I hate her so much.(If that made sense at all)

600 POSTS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                            I hate hathor but I like her because I hate her so much.(If that made sense at all)

600 POSTS
                            congrats on the 600 posts but i think its over 2000 now so anyway congrats anyway

Comment

this sucked ...i hate hathor
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The clip show PLUS the CG Goa'uld made this a horrible episode. And I take it from other comments that the CG is here to stay. Why would they go that route? It takes more out of the budget, and it looks retarded! The original slimey models that they used were disgusting to look at... this just makes it like a cartoon. Major letdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X