No announcement yet.

Out of Mind (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this episode was ok i found it a bit boring altho i like how jack asked for the first incident to be never spoken of even tho that is most probably got the information to make this fake sgc.
    sigpic

Comment

i am just glad that this led to
      Spoiler:
      the death of hathor

Comment

I loved Hathor as a baddie. I wish she'd have been in more episodes.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

i to am glad it happened tho because it aloud as to have a few good Hathor episodes including this one
          sigpic

Comment

This picture looks kind of romantic:

This one is like "Woah there Jackie Boy, we all hate the clip show but you don't have to make it that interesting!":

I know what shots they took pictures of but Showtime knew what those pictures looked like and had to have run them for shock value.
            sigpic
            In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
            "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

I always hated Hathor as a villian. And i don't know why this episode had to be a clip show.
              Some say that he has only one ear.
              And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
              All we know is he's called
              sigpic

Comment

I like this episode very much except for Hathor's Join us our beloved thing.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I hate Hathor's join us, our beloved thing.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Can't say that I love Hathor, but her being part of the story doesn't ruin this episode for me. This was a great way to end a season, so good job with the gliffhanger. And let's just say that Jack/Sam interaction doesn't really make this episode worse for me either.

Comment

Not a bad cliffhanger. The clips were a bit much, and I don't care for Hathor. Seeing Teal'c salute was probably the best part. Oh and Daniel shirtless
                      sigpic

Comment

Baha I loved this episode!
                        My particular fav part is when Jack looked at Sam when she was on the table thing. XD
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

I really like MS's hair cut that he sported, it made him look his age and also more older at the same time. Everytime I see this episode, I am blushing every time. For me this is a thunking episode.

Comment

It is a disappointment to see a season end with a clip show, but I will hand it to the Stargate people--they do some of the best clip shows I've ever scene. They manage to place it in a context where the clips actually move the story forward.

And this episode has some great character moment. Hehehe, Jack checking out Sam.

And I have to mention the amazing talents of CJ. I was watching this episode for the upteenth time the other day and I noticed for the first time that when Teal'c is told his team is gone and he resigns to go searching for them, there is a single tear that falls from CJ's eye. It was beautifully moving. His acting is so understated and emotionally powerful. (Even more amazing when you realize what a boisterous, happy-go-lucky guy CJ is in real life.)

Comment

Another clip show, but at least it wasn't the time travel it looked like at first. Would have been a bit much right after 1969...
                              sigpic

Comment

That's one of the clip-shows I actually liked.. because it was't totally clip-show, but had also some cool things happening
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X