• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Mind (222)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 222

O'Neill, Carter and Jackson awaken from stasis in what appears to be the S.G.C. -- almost 80 years in the future. The three are asked to recall key events from their journeys.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:16 PM.

This was an excellent episode, well written and acted, and a good set up for part 2.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah.. just too bad it had to be a clip show. Never thought too much of a season finale/clip show no matter what series it was from.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I loved this episode. I never would have suspected Hathor to be behind it all though!
        "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
          Yeah.. just too bad it had to be a clip show. Never thought too much of a season finale/clip show no matter what series it was from.
          True. Normally I'm not a fan of clip shows, but this one had just enough going on outside of the clips to keep my interest.
          sigpic

Comment

Didn't like this episode at all!

A weak ending to such a great season. Guess the producers must have spent too much money and had to resort to a clip show.

I hate clip shows (apart from Inauguration!)
            'Ask an impertinent question and you are on your way to a pertinent answer.'

Jacob Bronowski

Comment

I don't really have all that much of a dislike for clip shows... But as a finale? I just didn't care for the concept.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Simple answer. Poor episode for a season finale
                __

__

Comment

Yah, i thought it could have been better, but i did like it when they were telling Hathor and the other people what they've been through, that was interesting... Also the little 'mind' devices looked... 'painful'...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

For a season fanale I think a clips show is a bad idea.

However one of the nice things with Stargate is that they tend to include some substantial plot around their clips shows that have a direct relation to some major plot arc, and while I don't like all the 'lets rewatch clips parts' the rest of the episode tend to be good.
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Yes, i do agree, thank god they never did another clip show for a finale.

Comment

I'm glad Inauguration was not a season seven finale!
                        __

__

Comment

Holy Moly, that would have been the worst idea... THE WORST...

Comment

Maybe not quite the worst idea ever.. I've seen "Grace" and "Chimera"...

Comment

Hey some people liked Grace and Chimera! Although i didn't like Grace, i did like Chimera

Comment

Working...
                              X