This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Most Intresting

What is your favorite and what you think the most Intresting part of Stargate Sg-1 or Stargate Atlantis?

My Favorite part is probally the Idea of Ascension. I would watch a show that only had to do with that. I Just think it is so intresting.

What is your favorite thing or idea that has to do with Stagate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis???

Only choosing one I would say the puddlejumpers. I love how they go through the stargate.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Hmmm one thing huh....I would have to say ascension as well. Awesome powers, and infinite understanding of the universe...I gots to get me some of that.
      ~I've got a little fron-ache.

Comment

The main star of both shows; the StarGate!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

To me, the most intersting thing is the exploration of new planets and the encounter with new cultures and enemies.

Comment

Everything

Comment

I would say everything.
              But what I prefer is the travel through the gate. It was a great idea to use such a gate to visit other planets.
              I also like the goa'ulds pretending they are gods and carrying humans of earth as slaves to other worlds. It gives a very interresting mythological aspect.
              I'm a crazy Guy
              Ship McKay/Cater !!!

Comment

I've always found the historical/mythological content very interesting. That's probably the reason I got into the show in the first place. But then again, I find almost everything in the Stargate universe interesting!

Comment

i agree

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
                    I've always found the historical/mythological content very interesting. That's probably the reason I got into the show in the first place. But then again, I find almost everything in the Stargate universe interesting!
                    This show actually got me interested in history..personally I like the idea of exploration....which is why i like the one off exploration episodes!
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The characters.

Comment

The most interesting aspect of SG-1 or Atlantis?

For me it's the gate itself. I've always been fascinated by the physics behind the gate, as well as the physical design and workings of the gate itself. The DHD is also another source of fascination. Two distinct pieces of equipment that can take us almost anywhere we want.

Comment

I'd agree with the ascension one. Especially after in "threads" when *possible*
                          Spoiler:
                          our universe is described as so small and how there are many different layers of existence.
                          It really made me ponder!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

All in the STARGATE-SG-1 is absolutely cool.And is hard say only one think...
                            But I love on SG-1 idea of ascended...that´s so cool.But is more really,really axtra cool things.For example puddlejumpers.McKay: "Gateship one...Ship thru the Gate" or idea of goa ´ulds.Goa´ulds are so cool...parasites in body of host...
                            Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Comment

I find the whole idea of wormholes going from planet to planet very interesting. Also, the de-materializing and re-materializing, how cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X