• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1969 (221)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 221

A cosmic accident causes SG-1 to be sent back 30 years into Earth's past, where they must locate the Stargate and find a way home.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:15 PM.

I love this episode. Hippies are the best.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

It's a cool episode. But I don't like time travel.

Comment

It's an interesting spin on time travel though. And the casting for young Hammond was excellent
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
          It's an interesting spin on time travel though. And the casting for young Hammond was excellent
          I agree about Lt. Hammond. All my friends wonder if Don Davis did a voiceover for it. (I don't think he did)

Comment

I agree with everyone else about the Lt. Hammond - great job by the casting crew (actually they do a great job all the time!).
            "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Must say, nice surprise...

Comment

I enjoy time travel stuff, and this was very good. Especially the part at the end when Hammond tells O'neill how much he owes him with interest.
                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

it was a great episode...it had some memoriable scenes...
                  some guard:*in russian* are you russian spies
                  daniel: niete
                  jack: daniel!
                  daniel: he just asked us if we were russian spies..and i said no...
                  jack gives this look
                  daniel: oh...
                  heh heh and the teal'c michael scenes...oh man. though we should find out what happens to jenny and michael...
                  My flickr photography.

Comment

This episode is cool because it takes place in the very week in which I was born.
                    Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

This was a very cool episode. Great characterization and an intriguing story concept too.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I loved this episode it's one of my favorites besides Urgo, I loved how they went back in time. I'm just glad that they don't go back in time as much as Star Trek series does! A cute and funny episode and I probably seen it three our so times.
                        Jack: (describing Urgo) It's a machine!
                        Urgo: That hurts!

I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe, and I wanna eat pie.
                        Jack: Hey, who doesn't?

Urgo: They're gonna kill you! They're gonna open your heads with giant can openers and then they scoop me out with a big scoopy thing... (starts crying)

Comment

Loved the clothes. I was born in the sixties, so I missed the best part of it. And Teal'c as Jimmi Hendricks! LOL lots!
                          sigpic

Comment

I just hope for the last episode of SG-1, they make it so Sam tells Cassandra what happened in 1969, and what she must do. That will complete the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                              And Teal'c as Jimmi Hendricks!
                              Teal'c reminded me of Clacence Williams III of the show the MOD Squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X