This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bets (Predictions) on the Season 2 kiss

In the Latest (First) Stargate Atlantis Season 2 Sneak Peak, A man who sounded like Brad Wright mentioned that there will be a kiss this year. So I want to know who it will be?

I think it will be Weir and McKay.

I doubt that it's Sheppard and Teyla because what they have, romantically, is similar to what Jack and Sam have romantically on SG-1 (and they didn't kiss until Season 4 in Window of Opportunity, I believe).
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:07 PM.
    sigpic

Sam kissed Jack in 'The Broca Divide', episode #4.

Spoiler:
    Paul McGuillion saidin a recent interview that he was "kissed by a bloke". A popular theory is that it's McKay in 'Duet' when he's got a woman trapped inside his head and doing things to him.

It's way too soon for the show to start resolving any shipping possibilities.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
      Sam kissed Jack in 'The Broca Divide', episode #4.
      There was no Potential relationship in Episode 4. They hardly knew each other that far into the series. It probably started in Solitudes, episode #17.
      Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:07 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        There was no Potential relationship in Episode 4. They hardly knew each other that far into the series. It probably started in Solitudes, episode #17.

It's probably Chaya returning to be with Shepard.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Won't McKay be missing the girl he has a date with?

Then again, McKay will be kissing all over the place in Duet.

Comment

I have aTayla/Ronnon kiss i read that things get a little worked up between them
            why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
            Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

I actually thought it was going to be Hermod/Teyla+Chaya+Weir+Carter in a crossover.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                In the Latest (First) Stargate Atlantis Season 2 Sneak Peak, A man who sounded like Brad Wright mentioned that there will be a kiss this year. So I want to know who it will be?

I think it will be Weir and McKay.
                Ooh, I like the way you think!

All in all, it appears that the kiss mentioned is going to be in
                Spoiler:
                Duet. However, it seems like Rodney has three kisses in that one; his date Katie Brown (seen in the S2 trailer?), the woman in his head Cadman (seen in the S2 Duet spoiler photos), and with Carson (hinted in Paul's interview ). DH did say in an interview LittleKnux posted that " I'm kissing everybody in this show. There's nobody I don't kiss. I don't know what happened, but Martin Gero has fallen in love and started writing lots of kissy episodes. It's a non-stop cavalcade of kisses!" So it would appear no one is safe from Rodney!

But it's certainly possible that the kiss mentioned is with different in a different ep. We did get two smooches last year
                Spoiler:
                (Shep/Chaya and Elizabeth/Simon)
                , so we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

TPTB have already said, "no Chaya" this season (*clapping*). . so we can scratch that one.

If this is supposed to be "shocking" in any way . . .my dough is on McKay/Beckett in "Duet".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    TPTB have already said, "no Chaya" this season (*clapping*). . so we can scratch that one.

If this is supposed to be "shocking" in any way . . .my dough is on McKay/Beckett in "Duet".
                    McKay/Beckett no doubt. I hope we get a good mckay perspective..... love to see him try to explain it to Shep....

what's with the negitive Chaya comment?
                    why ya gotta be that way FP? Chaya's a lovely lass....

Comment

Originally posted by sarge
                      McKay/Beckett no doubt. I hope we get a good mckay perspective..... love to see him try to explain it to Shep....
                      Poor Shep. He'll be so hurt.

what's with the negitive Chaya comment?
                      why ya gotta be that way FP? Chaya's a lovely lass....
                      I didn't care for Chaya. .that whole episode reeked of poor writing. .however, my hubby thinks she is quite "nice".

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Poor Shep. He'll be so hurt.

I can't wait to see Shep's rx to the interesting kiss !!

Comment

The potential for the mckay/beckett kiss is incredible. Shep and even Weir could play off that for years. Mckay starts off on some technobabble and Shep interrupts with “ya, but you kissed a guy” …

I never said I like chaya’s acting
                          need to get more mushrooms
                          Last edited by sarge; 22 June 2005, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge

I never said I like chaya’s acting
                            need to get more mushrooms
                            Exactly. I say bring back Chaya. In scanty clothing. With leather. Heck, let's just go all out here and bring on the sex appeal. It will make Teyla's purple top look modest by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                              Exactly. I say bring back Chaya. In scanty clothing. With leather. Heck, let's just go all out here and bring on the sex appeal. It will make Teyla's purple top look modest by comparison.
                              Ugh. .I'll take Chaya's clothing over Teyla's two-sizes-too-small purple stringy-thing anyday.

Anyway. . back on topic - Duet sounds very humerous and I'd actually get a kick out of a guy-guy kiss. . .unless it was Droops and Sarge. That just wouldn't go over at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X