Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or, "Grace Under Pressure" might not have anything to do with the episode "Grace" at all. Sure, JM said the name was intentional, but the phrase is part of a line in "Heroes"...

BREGMAN: Oh I'm sorry. I was just ... I was just thinking that, you have a very natural quality ... I mean on camera. You let me film ... You allow the people to see ... grace under pressure.

Maybe they're filming in Atlantis - lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      I'm going to take a swing in the dark and guess the episode will feature:
      A) The little girl from Grace
      B) The alien ship from Grace
      C) The gas cloud from Grace
      D) All of the above
      Can I phone a friend or go 50/50 on it.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Maybe the aliens from Grace will have an Asgard like presence in SGA?

Perfecto!

Comment

Why shuld they, from wot i saw they weren't friendly beisdes atlantis will have an asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
            Or, "Grace Under Pressure" might not have anything to do with the episode "Grace" at all. Sure, JM said the name was intentional, but the phrase is part of a line in "Heroes"...

BREGMAN: Oh I'm sorry. I was just ... I was just thinking that, you have a very natural quality ... I mean on camera. You let me film ... You allow the people to see ... grace under pressure.

Maybe they're filming in Atlantis - lol.
            Who was he talking to with that quote?

Comment

Well i dont wanna seem em, this is one of the mysteries that can stay mysteries...just show theyre ship and thatll raise questions like howd they get there and such......more room for expansion then!
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by lecha
                The only SG-1 member I'd like to see in Atlantis is Daniel.

same here.

i think of ancients. i think of daniel.
                come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Oh come on! How could anyone want to pass up another Carter/McKay argument? Especially now that McKay has changed so much.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I think a Daniel guest appearance has to happen sooner or later, Daniel really wants to go to Atlantis

Comment

Daniel is the only person from SG1 quallified to go, except for oniel(who isnt SG1 technically but oh well) ( ATA gene) and carter ( to argue with mckay), i also would love to see tealc and braytac tag along just to see their reaction and to see a Zat in atlantis
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by lecha
                        The only SG-1 member I'd like to see in Atlantis is Daniel.
                        I agree. Daniel is my favorite character. And im named Daniel lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                          I'm going to take a swing in the dark and guess the episode will feature:
                          A) The little girl from Grace
                          B) The alien ship from Grace
                          C) The gas cloud from Grace
                          D) All of the above
                          What about a girl named grace!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                            Who was he talking to with that quote?
                            He was talking to Janet in the comissary before she was called off to go offworld, just before she was killed. It was the whole "flirting" thing.

Comment

Damnit. I must have missed Grace cause i dont remember much about it. Good thing i ordered season 7, along with season 5 from columbia house. already have 6.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                                Damnit. I must have missed Grace cause i dont remember much about it. Good thing i ordered season 7, along with season 5 from columbia house. already have 6.
                                Yea I need to order seasons 6 and 7 becuase I missed almost all of thoes two seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X