• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    *notes that now Eoin is the person who broke page 1000*

Eoin, how could you ruin it for jonno?
    after all the effort i put into not breaking the 1k page
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      It wasn't a big deal. I'm just teasing.
      Yeah. I figured. It was hard to tell at the time.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        after all the effort i put into not breaking the 1k page
        *wonders if Eoin will ever stop complaining*

Comment

GAH just downloaded a fracking backdoor trojan..... goes off to murder the trojan

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            lol....joking

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              GAH just downloaded a fracking backdoor trojan..... goes off to murder the trojan
              Apparently not

Although, a backdoor trojan would be a bad thing. I don't know a lot about computers, but I know that much.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

squee is sad setting people on fire is wrong
                I didn't know you were so disturbed, Squee.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  Apparently not

Although, a backdoor trojan would be a bad thing. I don't know a lot about computers, but I know that much.
                  Better than a badger.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    I didn't know you were so disturbed, Squee.
                    I am. It's sad but true. I love Squee. I wondered if anyone around here would ever find the other reference.
                    sigpic

Comment

squee is plagued with nightmares and the occasional alien abduction
                      Poor Squee.

squee is now residant in a local head meat institute
                      What's a head meat institute?
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Quote:
                        squee is plagued with nightmares and the occasional alien abduction

Poor Squee.
                        *Shudder* The probes are bad.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                          *Shudder* The probes are bad.
                          Is that why you're in the head meat institute?
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*is victorious

Comment

*is victorious
                              Not quite.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Is that why you're in the head meat institute?
                                Nope, it's because my parents hate me and the psychiatrist says there's a shortage of good lab monkeys.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X