X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA, where are the good looking actors?

I previewed the available pictures and plots, everyone seems to have a bunch of wrinkles or were just plain to look at.

Where are the good looking ladies like in SG-1?
    My wife concurs, there are no handsome men either.

You are of course entitled to your opinions. Be advised, however, that most folks don't share this viewpoint.
    sigpic

Comment

Is there a reason why this (and your other complaint) is in an SG-1 folder and NOT in the Atlantis folder?

As Nola said, you are entitled to your opinion but A) I disagree with you and B) Who the hell said that shows always need to be populated by the uber-hot, anyway?

Maybe you should think about having some constructive things to say.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Is there a reason why this (and your other complaint) is in an SG-1 folder and NOT in the Atlantis folder?

As Nola said, you are entitled to your opinion but A) I disagree with you and B) Who the hell said that shows always need to be populated by the uber-hot, anyway?

Maybe you should think about having some constructive things to say.
        Err this is just a general stargate dissucuiosn folder so he can post about atlantis here if he wishes but other than that I am complete areement with you.

Eye candy does not make a show. Look at Star Trek Voyager or Enterprise.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          Err this is just a general stargate discussion folder so he can post about atlantis here if he wishes but other than that I am complete areement with you.
          Possibly, possibly... but if he's going to discuss Atlantis then perhaps he should correct his other post so it specifically mentions Atlantis other than leaving people to guess.

I still think that Atlantis discussions should be in the Atlantis folder, though. Otherwise why bother having a separate folder at all?

From his two posts thus far, I personally don't get the impression that he's much interested in discussion, anyway, just airing complaints and seeing how people react. I mean, I know I can be lacking in tact myself sometimes, but sheesh...

Comment

i like mckay!

he's not daniel jackson but...whatever =)

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I think the promo cast photos have been a bit stiff but I think it's a very interesting-looking cast. I'm somewhat gratified that it's not full of "beautiful" people although I think they're all above-average in the looks department.

Having said that I think Joe Flanigan is a real cutie and David Hewlett has a certain geeky quality to him that I adore. Attractiveness (to me) is usually half looks and half personality.

Haven't paid much attention to the others in the cast but I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Torri Higginson... I think it's my fad for smart brunette's!
                "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

I think Teyla has got a damn good body although her face reminds me of Peggy from Married w/ Children. Wier is one of those chicks who have to be in a certain brightness or dimness of light to be attractive.

Comment

IMHO...
                    Sheppar...handsome guy...2nd Jack...that's what they wanted him to be
                    Wier..umm..well she's oky...the blonde version was better
                    McKey is popular here...well he's just a good dude...
                    The Alien allie that will join is really not hot...she's oky
                    who's left???

Comment

Umm.. The black dude... I think you didn't mention him, and the doctor.. Yah, i did like the blonde one better , but i still like the new brunette one
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

the african-american soldier is actaully handsome also...probobaly has a goodly build boddy...dunno for sure...adn the doc...for some reason looks to me just like sheppard...lol...dunno why

Comment

Yah, a fast glimpse at the doctor could mistake him for Sheppard.
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

like here:

it looks like he is talking to himself lol.... - he might be eather one of them

Comment

Originally posted by AdiposeMan
                              Aww, jeez! Here I was worrying about whether or not the story was going to be a worthy spin-off of a show I've enjoyed for seven years. However, now I realize that I was supposed to be worried about the relative attractiveness of the actors!? D'oh... <slap forehead>
                              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                              once done, cannot be undone...
                              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                              X