Clear All

I LOVED F.R.E.D.

Wish they'd used it more....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

One of the things I liked about Fred was that they never tried to explain what it stood for. The vehicle was just Fred.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        One of the things I liked about Fred was that they never tried to explain what it stood for. The vehicle was just Fred.

Seaboe
        Um ... this is what it stands for: F.R.E.D. - Field Remote Expeditionary Device.

Comment

Ah, you spoiled it.

If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

This episode has grown on me over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              This episode has grown on me over the years.
              It's a nice episode really, a bit strange as sg1 meet a planet of mimes, but nice. It's also got a slightly surreal atmosphere that the show never really goes for again.

Comment

Originally posted by lgm89 View Post
                It's a nice episode really, a bit strange as sg1 meet a planet of mimes...
                And thus they didn't have to pay more for speaking parts...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  And thus they didn't have to pay more for speaking parts...

Actor= "Wait. I have to run around in a flesh-coloured body suit AND shave my head and I don't even have any lines? I don't know about this....."

Agent= " Look. It's either this or "Man who dies horribly" in the teaser sequence of the X-Files or "Third criminal from the right" on the Sentinel."

Actor="Okay, fine. But get me something better next time. Maybe something with a big shakespearean speech and a sword fight, OH!!! and maybe a love scene."

Agent=<Sighs>"yeah, okay...."
                  Last edited by lgm89; 07 March 2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Poor agent...

Comment

An episode to put a smile on my face, right when I needed it (MGM's fault).

I really enjoyed watching this again. The planets, the inhabitants looking all funny and act so different from what we're used to, the team, Fraiser making an epic housecall.

So, we broke a plant by accident, but don't realise that we actually changed something big in this symbiotic relationship between sentient being and plant. It's a very nice episode which has, quite possibly, some of the best lines of season 2.

The costume department also did a wonderful job the extras, even though the zipper in the back of the body suits did bother me somewhat from time to time.

How would you rate SG-1's "One False Step?"

Excellent
                      Good
                      Fair
                      Poor
                      Terrible

Comment

3-episode quiz (Serpent's Song, Holiday & One False Step) this way.

One False Step Jigsaw puzzle this way.

Comment

This is another one of those episodes that I never understood the hate. I always liked the mystery of this episode. It wasn't predictable on what caused this disease like so many SG1 episodes. Although the Native Americans and smallpox would like a word with Frasier. This is a good for me

5 minutes and 47 seconds and 14/15 on the quiz although I question FH's color descriptions
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            ...although I question FH's color descriptions
                            Take it up with my sister. She thinks my color perception is somewhat impaired cause I say the fleece blanket I frequently use to crawl under is a greyish green. She insists it's grey, no green.

Comment

6 minutes and 40 seconds

Not getting any better at this, it seems.

Comment

I've had years of practice
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X