No announcement yet.

One False Step (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup can't stand this one either. though I do like some of the Jack/Daniel moments
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      yup can't stand this one either. though I do like some of the Jack/Daniel moments
      The scene where Jack and Daniel had an argument is also very interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camelot View Post
        The scene where Jack and Daniel had an argument is also very interesting.
        that's what I meant when I was talking about Jack/Daniel moments
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Wow, this was bad. Very bad.

Rating: 1/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...alse-step.html
          My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
          http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HelloVelo View Post
            Wow, this was bad. Very bad.

Rating: 1/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...alse-step.html
            I agree the zipper strips on the back of the body suits were bad. However the symbiotic relationship between the plants and the people of PJ2-445 is extremely interesting. The traveling between the Stargate and the villages plus th investigatory parts of the episode were very interesting. Don't forget that we see the UAV for the first time, which is an awesome feature.
            sigpic

Comment

not an episode i'd watch again. at least not completely. i'd probably skip to the interesting bits. which is not many.

daniel and jack bickering is funny. tealc said some funny bits. like about the de ja vu bit and promising to keep both eyes on the plants.

the humanoid aliens and the plants are interesting. the plants when they bloomed are pretty. i also liked the sounds the white people made.
              Last edited by L E E; 07 July 2008, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I have to agree a pretty boring episode really although the concept was an interesting one. Especially about the fact that every time we step through the gate, we have the possibility to introduce new and deadly diseases (to them at least) into the population and vice versa.

Seeing the UAV in action in full sequence was pretty awesome.

Daniel and Jack fighting and Teal'c comment were good.

I like it when General Hammond was talking about the sound and kept saying sound then Jack replies "sounds right". Hehe.

The body suits like someone mentioned were pretty visible but I guess that's just the costume technology at the time, plus pretty hard to make it look like it is a second skin.

I also didn't get when they were reviving the alien, why they were doing compression on his chest with the scan showed his heart was where are stomach/lower organs would be. Same with the leads...I'm no medic but I don't see how that would work.

Stargate SG-1 Re-Watch: Season 1, 2, 3

Comment

Sam talks to plants LoL?
                  It was a SOLID Ep.
                  They were sooo CUTE!.. I liked they're little mourning thing they do lol.
                  I also liked how Daniel was trying to explain what the UAV was ahah. I could totally imagen myself doing that..
                  And last I liked how one of the Alien guys walked up to Jack and Daniel and Smiled because they were haveing the dispute about the plant riseing lol.

Comment

- The UAV is a pretty good idea, Jack & Sam both seem happy about playing with the new toy.
                    - Daniel & Teal'c bond over the nuances of linguistics. (deja vu, keep your eye on it, etc)
                    - Janet gets to go off world.
                    - Jack & Daniel have a marital spat
                    - Sam talks with plants.

*yawn.

Comment

this was an ok episode it was good to see the effects of sg1 going to a primitive world and the different relationship between the environment and the people besides that it was kind of boring
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                        this was an ok episode it was good to see the effects of sg1 going to a primitive world and the different relationship between the environment and the people besides that it was kind of boring
                        Well, on the other hand, Daniel racing around the hut pretending to be an airplane with white paint on his face was rather humorous.

Comment

EXACTLY
                          I DON'T KNOW

great scene

Just watched and I can't believe I never realised how great the score was before.
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

is that like in the movie when he did something similar but your right fantastic seen
                            sigpic

Comment

under rated episode!!!

Comment

I really hate this episode. Its crap.
                                Some say that he has only one ear.
                                And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                                All we know is he's called
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X